Sure is tough to start a season 1-6.....

Good thing for the Argos they've got us on Thursday......

Yah, I hate to say it, but this year it seems like playing the Riders is the cure that every team needs to snap out of a losing streak. Here's hoping that takes a big change in the 2nd half of the season. :thup:

we're not very good. not even close.

we didn't even really give Calgary much of a challenge as our defense could not stop them.

we're gonna be 1-9 and they'll be forced to make some moves in the coaching staff.

These moves should be made before we get to 1-9. Otherwise, the organization will look just as dumb as the team does right now.

I agree. We need to do something now. I called for a 1-7 start after game one on July 5 (it's on another post). I hate it when I'm right! But....look at how we've matched up. Seven weeks and no 'player of week' from the Riders. I didn't add them up but how many players got that nod after playing us?? I think that discrepancy speaks volumes. Do we have bad players? I don't think so. I think we're just a bad team. With zero pass rush offences have been killing us. Until we fix that we are going to be hard pressed to get a lead in a game and actually not play 'catch up'. Can you imagine what Winnipeg will do to us? Be afraid Rider Nation, be very afraid.....

I agree. We will be in tough against Winnipeg for sure. I'm interested to see what happens in Toronto, Boyd might run all over us again. I guess we will see.