Support your team not destroy it

Myself as a high school football player that works hard to be the best i can be for my school team, i go both ways to play a full 60 minutes in the trenches the most important thing for me to know in preperation and and while playing a game is the satisfaction that i have fans supporting me and knowning that they will be with me even if i am struggling.
More than that i am not just talking about the fans who like the team for the main fact that they win championships because those arent really fans because they just wanna win. A real fan is someone who will still stick with their team even if they lose for 1,2,3 or even ten seasons, and even though they lose you should still hope for the best and be positive and thats what the fans are supposed to do SUPPORT your team.

lastly i have gone to the labour day classic since the age of six and i always will. And even if the tappies suck for the next ten years i will still dream to be able to play for them

Mychael, that attitude is perfect for a football player such as yourself and for fans too!

It’s the kind of attiteude I’d love to have on my team if I was a coach!

I love it!

Mychael, Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your post. “Support? seems to be a long forgotten word in today’s society, Lack of support being the mainstay of this fan forum for most of the last few years. No different is a player from a rabid fan, we both hate to lose and we both wake up on game day excited and hopeful. Attitude and commitment determine the outcome, difficult times identify the strong. As for “OUR TEAM? the future seems far off and for the most the fans commitment and attitudes are weak, just read most posters words to know that is true. As for you Mychael, felt through your passion I have no doubt you shall one day live your dream, I only hope the fans find a way in their hearts to let the Tiger Cat tradition live on, so that you and many other young Canadian football players may one day realize their dreams. I am with you as a fan and will not give up no matter how many bad years we have had or may have, with young football players like you out their its easy for me to reason why I pay my tickets and make my way to each and every game. Thank you for this refreshing post, Good luck Buddy and play hard !!!!!!!

Steve (justafan)

There really isn't much more that Ticat fans can do for this team. It seems to me that the onus is now on the team and management to put out and give the fans a reason for continued support.

Mychael: I admire your spirit, but make sure you put your education before any sport.

Sure there is DONT QUIT

To late your GM is on a mission to destory the ticats…

A mini parcells

Mychael, I love your post. To me, the Hamilton Tiger Cats are special. There, I said it! I grew up in Hamilton, and spent my 1st 30 years there. During this time, I became a diehard Cat fan. When I was 5 or 6, I would weep when the Cats lost! Believe me folks, sometimes the Cats piss me off too, to the point of disgust, and God knows we've all been pretty disgusted lately. As a die hard fan, I hold this as my right, because I support this team with my heart, soul, and wallet, perhaps like some of you do. I now live in Edmonton, and I am a season's ticket holder at Commonwealth who proudly wears his Cats pride on his sleeve every game. I know these last few years have been tough, and I don't blame anyone for giving up. But please consider one thing. There is no better football experience then Ivor Wynne when there is a buzz in the air, and 28k in the stands. I've been to every stadium in the CFL, as well as Detroit and Buffalo, and for me, nothing beats that old stade that many of us love. Some of the players on the current addition of the Cats, have no idea of the experience they're in for when this team turns around, and starts winning, as well as some of the fans too. I know, 'cause I was there. My friends, there is a universal principle - "this too shall pass" - and the day is coming when we will be dominant again. Please don't give up, 'cause if you do, there is no going back. Like the song says "you don't know what you're got 'till it's gone".

OB has a plan, he is not destroying our team.

To late your GM is on a mission to destory the ticats

http://www.zerotoys.com/newsite/products/images/PirateBomb_Image1.jpg

SEASON IS OVER SO BLOW IT UP!!!

I say AMEN! Can I get an AMEN!

Well said brother!

Yea well it didnt seem like many people were standing up on this team and i just was mad at all these people who complain to much.

Also, i know Alan kashama. I start with his brother bronley for the Notre Dame Knights from brampton. recently we have come off of 2 championships back2back and now all our vets are off playing in OUA, NCAA and CJEP(Quebec) and we are left with a little team with 5 vets left(including myself) i could have gone to Mac if i wanted but i felt that i needed to come back and help my team that well, honestly will be sloughtered this year.

mainly i am saying that we needs to come back and help, and also that Alan's AFC championship ring is huge with like 52 diamonds or something he told me lol

What exactly do you want to blow up?

Weren't you complaining we needed continuity earlier in the year?

The Front Office is a Mess.
Blow it up

i dont care what anyone says im a true fan and im with them to the end... all year every year till i die!!!! GO CATS GO!!!!!!!! i have many great memories from when my grandpa took me to my first game till now......and sooo i hope people feel the same as me...and people are upset that we have been losen of late but sooner or later we will have a team that wins and wins and wins.... but till then and it could start tommorrow i will always be a TICAT FAN FOREVER!!!!!!

(kovacs) i dont care what anyone says im a true fan and im with them to the end... all year every year till i die!!!! GO CATS GO!!!!!!!! i have many great memories from when my grandpa took me to my first game till now......and sooo i hope people feel the same as me...and people are upset that we have been losen of late but sooner or later we will have a team that wins and wins and wins.... but till then and it could start tommorrow i will always be a TICAT FAN FOREVER!!!!!!
Holy Smokes!! I would only hope that your allegiance to the Ticats is paralleled by your devotion to your god and your country.

Relax! This is only football!