Support the CFL Can. NFL is not that good, keep what is ours

NFL is definitely overated and hyped, little ball on a little field with 4 downs, if they ran the ball 4 times they would get a first down every time, and maybe not, it`s that bad.

It`s remains of area football outdoors! Their so called Q backs are bad, can`t run, can`t grow on a tiny field with a tiny ball. It`s a joke AND THEIR A JOKE. 

Manning would get killed in the CFL and be horrible and Brady would not do much better having playiing their easy outdoor area football GAME with their little ball and THEIR WEE field with four DOWNS and never ever being touched because the players are not fat and slow, so that`s is why the qb`S can be slow too and stay untouched.  

CANADIANS GET BEHIND THE CFL AND SUPPORT OUR GAME AND OUR OWN FOOTBALL THAT IS OURS AND A BETTER GAME AND MORE EXICITING AND ALOT MORE TALENTED AND MUCH HARDEER AND TOUGHER TO PLAY.

BE PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN AND PROUD OF OUR GREAT GAME THAT IS OURS AND TRUELY CANADIAN.

KEEP THE NFL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND PROTECT OUR GAME AND OUR CFL.

HFX. CFL FAN

MR. Commissioner start listening to our fans and build the CFL coast to coast in our great country promoting our brand of Football AND STOP THE NFL FROM COMING TO Canada and taking away what is ours and has been for 95 years. Build stadiums in Hfx. Quebec and Ottawa and promote the CFL and make it bigger and better. Then down the road when the CFL is properous and growing in popularity and product challenge th ose overrated Superbowl Supermen

Outdoor Area Football hyped players and play them at our game and bet them which would happen in reality
and show the world how overrated and hyped trhe NFL
leaque and players are that call themselves the the best in the world.

Mr. Commisssioner that should be your mission and goal, why not, it would work and be very successful and do it in our country and see our great game and product rise and be showecased around the world and us claim the title as World Champs of Football, and how can they claim that title anyway, their too scarce to play the CFL Grey Cup champs and play a real game of football at our game and see how great these totally overarted, and over hyped NFL football players. Our Canadian hockey players found out in 1972 didn`t they. The RUSSIANS WERE BETTER AND SHOULD HAVE WON, THEY WERE BETTER HOCKEY PLAYERS THEN US, THE SO CALLED BEST IN THE WORLD.

Well I agree with some of this rant, and don't agree with other parts.

However, I agree that we should keep the NFL out of Canada.

It happened before, when one of those new upstart leagues tried to put a franchise in Toronto as the Toronto Northmen, the Federal Govt. stepped in and said no way, so that team instead became the Memphis Southmen (real creative team-naming, that).

I wonder if our current Federal Govt would have the balls to do the same now.

I hope they wouldn't, less government involvement the better.
I don't want the NFL up here though, but if the CFL doesn't start doing something to gain fans within this country...I can't blame the NFL if they do show up.

Say what? Didn't you post this the other day?

Did you change your mind, or are you now just referring to fans in CFL cities?

Yup....Gate driven league....gotta start in the markets where the CFL currently is. Every stadium soldout or nearly soldout every night....then ride that wave to surrounding areas and continue expanding outwards. CBC & TSN can use this to promote games on TV which will help grow the game across the country. Once this starts to catch on the CFL can begin to look at advertising outside of their current markets, until then...they should stick to the cities they are in.

Baby steps...can't swing for the fences on the first pitch...the CFL doesn't seem to even want to take baby steps though.

this guy is a joker, all of his posts are so far out there, he doesn't know what he's talking about at all.

Who the author of the thread?

If so, I am waiting for him to actually say something about football and not just knock the NFL

I can't stand the NFL bashing, it just reeks of insecurity.

I consider myself a huge fan of the CFL, I watch most of the games, purchase apparel and go to the games. If I can enjoy watching the NFL without bashing it why can't others?

Some of the stuff I read from certain posters on here about the NFL just boggles my mind. It's almost as if they are trying to guilt trip people into not watching the NFL because that somehow makes us inferior CFL fans.

I know I'm ranting but instead of certain people bashing everything not Canadian, why don't you go make better use of your time and read a book and educate yourselves. (This isn't directed at anyone in particular).

Simpsons did it!

This reeks of a very expensive night at the bar

:lol:

nice rant wspidel
Are You saying the CfL is Kool and your not afraid to admit it :stuck_out_tongue: - PS- our balls USED to be bigger lmao

edit off topic