super early prediction

with the changes to player and coaching personnel in Edmonton. I do not expect them to compete for better than 3rd this yr.

Ok, I'll bite. I predict two teams will end up in the Grey Cup and one will win, and one will lose. :o

I guess you're predicting BC to fight Calgary for the top spot because Wally's back on the sideline? :lol: Good luck with that.

Calgary
Roughriders
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Lions

Well, if the Roughriders finish second, that's a win for the Eskimos football program.

Put your predictions on here wise guy.

Is it June yet?

...um, I think he was paying your team a compliment, at his team's expense....

The only top spot that BC will be fighting for is top pick in the 2017 draft along with Montreal.

You can't lose your best Canadian - - like BC did - - and expect the team to be improved.

The only thing worse would be to lose your two best Canadians - - as Montreal did.

I suppose that’s true RedandWhite, to a point though as Chief likes to say Sask. Eskimos. That’s what rides me.

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
B.C.

What happened to Winnipeg ? Kinda like me predicting the East and not mentioning Toronto :slight_smile: :lol:

So Bobo, you equate Winnipeg with Toronto. I never insult Hamilton that way.....somebody owes me an apology :stuck_out_tongue:

…It’s going to be a dog fight in the wild West in 16’…Edm…weaker…Cal. slightly weaker and dropping back…Sask. and Wpg. hugely improved…B.C…out of it early…With the exception of the Leos…any one of Edm.,Cal, Sask…or Wpg. could beat one another on any given day/night…Gonna be a lot of fun watching western teams go at it this year :rockin: …As far as finishing…Cal. Edm. Wpg…Sask will get edged out of the last playoff spot but could go either way between them and the Bombers…Way too early for such prognostications …BUT there’s mine.

As for the East, it's a two team race between Hamilton and Toronto.

Montreal is in the same position as the Riders were last year - - lost their top two Canadians combined with terrible coaching. They've got no chance this year.

The RedBags will come crashing back to reality and struggle for a .500 season. Losing Maas and replacing him with The Tennis Player as OC is about as bad as it gets. RedBags offence will struggle badly.

LOL !!! Okay Dan, if it's an apology you want then it's an apology you'll get :slight_smile: :wink:

I't's far too early to start making any kind of predictions just yet. There is just to many variables and roster movement to sort out with all the crazy FA traffic that's been going on the past few weeks among all the teams. The only prediction I will offer at this time is that one of the teams in the East will finish #1, one will finish #2 and the other 2 teams will be #3 and #4. As to the exact order of that finish..........at this time, it's anybodies guess ? I tell ya what get back to me when the season get's a little closer and the dust settles on all the player movement and then I'll give you a prediction. :smiley:

Toronto
Hamilton
Montreal
Ottawa

I keep thinking that they're still in the East. :slight_smile:

I edited my post to add them.

Toronto
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal