SUNDAY, LETS PROVE SOMETHING TO OURSELVES AND THE CFL!!

COME ON CATS!! GLENN STARTS, USE COBB AND CAULLEY EFFECTIVELY, OUR RECEIVERS CATCH THE BALL, OUR SPECIAL TEAMS PIN MONTREAL DEEP AND OUR DEFENCE PUTS PRESSURE ON CALVILLO AND HOLDS THERE RUNNING BACK FOR FEW YARDS…THATS THE PLAN…PROVE SOMETHING TO YOURSELVES AND THE CFL THAT WE STILL HAVE IT AND THAT WE ARE STILL A THREAT COME THE EASTERN FINAL…

I BEG YOU HAMILTON…DO IT…DO IT FOR YOUR LOYAL FANS…

GO CATS GO…IM PRAYING AND CROSSING MY FINGERS…I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU CAN DO IT.

OSHAWAGUY

Love the noise outta the 'shwa!!!
Nice post!

I think we can, I hope we can but the boys have to be ready to bring it. If not, we will lose again.

That`s the spirit, Oshawaguy.

I think the Cats should have a chip on their shoulder and go out with something to prove. They should remember the shellacking we took at home to these guys. Go out and play to their best abilities. I hope Prechae is playing, we need him to make some big grabs and take some of the attention away from Bruce.

Go Cats!!!

Go Cats Go!!!! Montreal has mastered the art of cheap shots. If the refs. call a fair game we can win one in their home park.

8)

huh???

montreal is hands down the dirtiest team in the league lol i have very little respect for that team...and is it just me or does their coach look like a tranny? lol :?

Thank you for enlighening me…!

I’ve been looking for the reasons that the Als are 7-0 at home, 5-2 away. Most points for, least against, first or second in most major offensive and defensive categories. THEY CHEAT!!!

I can understand why you would have a problem respecting a team that has outscored your team 63-16 over two games and has allowed your offense 1 TD…, and for that matter has cheated so much in the last 5 seasons that the Cats have gone 2-12 against those cheating sobs.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

and as far as the coach, well MB isn;t exactly Brad Pitt either…lol

Are you kidding me?!! Bart Andrus could be a stand-in for Count Dracula on Halloween.

An Argo-Cat fan