Suitor suggests Riders break Cap for home cup

TSN really needs to get this guy off the air.

6 Likes

Yup, it’s one thing to think that way, then play dumb at the end of the season.
But down right stupid to say it out loud in the media.

Now what’s that saying Forrest Gump said?

“My mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of…nope not that one!

“You have to do the best with what God gave you…nope, way off!

“My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you…nope, wrong again

“Mama always said, dying was a part of life…nuh-uh

“What’s normal anyways?”… Now that’s just nuts!

“Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them." Getting closer.

“Stupid is as stupid does.” BINGO that’s the one!!!

7 Likes

He literally says sign Shaq and Duke and go after Lawler too?

How about Burnham too while he's at it.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Curious what suitor would say if a rich owner just ignored the cap and signed literally an all star team. Paid a large luxury tax and won multiple Grey Cups.

Watch how fast the "community owned franchises are the life line of the CFL" speech comes out

7 Likes

We should start a GoFund Me page to send Duke Williams elsewhere.

Suits needs to just call the Rider games on a Regina radio station. Then he can go nuts.

5 Likes

Suitor is a joke.

1 Like

I want to change my stance - let’s start a GoFund Me to send Glen Suitor elsewhere.

1 Like

That could backfire on Saskatchewan. They could have all the talent in the world and still choke in the West Final.

What happened to my post ? Not PC enough ? I guess we can’t hurt little Glen’s feelings . I mean maybe we just need to give him a big hug and tell him it’s okay to be a jerk .

*first post had one too many swear words, even for a Suitor thread. GCF. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d take a Winnipeg 3 peat over them winning at home.

2 Likes

Your post with the car meme? Still there.

No not that one . It was one in response to Schweinhund’s GoFund Me post .
I suggested something else we could start instead . A Go ( do something else) to yourself Fund for Mr. Suitor .

Use your imagination , I think you’ll figure it out .

Oh. Well id approve of it. He’s past his best before date.

1 Like

Bobo, I think you and I would both agree - Glen would look good in this puppy.

We could send him and Captain Kirk on a five year mission to set up Rider Merchandise stores on the Orion Constellation.

3 Likes

Suitor and the Patriots suck.

Can’t wait for Belichick’s articulate, expansive and engaging post game comments.

1 Like

Now , now , mustn’t say that . Mr Suitor is a wonderful man and he obviously has a very big time fan and supporter amongst the mods on these forums . Well it’s either that or I’m guessing that perhaps one of the mods is related to Mr. Suitor or at best perhaps his next door neighbor .

*if you search my posts, you’ll know I’m not a fan of Suitor. Can’t stand him. You just can’t get carried away with the swearing, and that ain’t new Bobo! Cheers, GCF

2 Likes

Nah, Suitor sucks.

2 Likes

Don’t make me flag this post !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes