Suicide Watch

Anyone in the Prince Albert area, please be on the look out for a busty Red Head preparing to jump from a Bridge. Charles Thomas, her favorite player has been released by the Riders. being how I respect her as a person, I am concerned about her safety. Please advise the authorities if you see her tip toeing on a bridge rail! :wink: :wink:

Please don't jump jm!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm worried, I haven't seen her sign in today! Perhaps she's called the Crisis line instead! :lol: :lol:

She also works for a living, Sporty.....although, I was tempted to take a celebratory day off, in light of this most fascinating development.....

Yeah, I can honestly picture jm celebrating such a monumentous occassion... with a DQ Blizzard in one hand and a pitcher o'Paralyzer in the other. :lol:

why would anybody want a watch that kills itself???

then again, I guess its what any self respecting watch would do if it was cursed with red hair. However, I have seen a number of Red FACED watches. None of them seemed to be suicidal though

After all the holding that Thomas did in his time here, maybe the Riders returned the favour by holding onto him just before TCs begin… :wink:

I can tell you and Sambo are in deep depression over these developments. I think Mongo has the best advice... one paralyzer comming up!