Suggestions

the way this season is going, one cant but feel simpathy for the players, its their Careers on the line, im sure Jason Maas would like to be in the cfl as a coach 20 years from now, SO why not all the informed posters, put up your own solutions to get this OFFENCE a TOUCHDOWN !!- heck ill even coach for free- my first move would be to play Radlin at slotback, any others?

Heres one ... Give the ball too Radelin on third and one . If you dont think he can get the yard then why go for it ?? Hes the bloody fullback ???

One more would be to bring in some new recievers for Labour Day and sit a few of these prima donnas that we have now in ther street clothes so they can watch somebeody play who wants to be out thier !!!!

RUN THE 2MIN OFFENCE ON AND OFF DURING THE GAME AND TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU.

ASK SUDSY TO COME BACK TO PUT SOME BACKBONE IN THE DEF

I seen Les Browne at the game last night … Gee , do you think a Hall of Famer could help our secondary ??? The man lives in Hamilton i think , why not give him a call ?? Or would that be a slap in the face to Kavis reed ?? Our secondary looked lost last night .

1. Run the ball more, don't give up on the running game when you're seven points down with 55 minutes to go.

2. Start Eakin

3. Replace the entire O-line with NFL cuts

4. Fire Lancaster, Reed and PaoPao and get some new coaches - Austin? and Sudsy?