suggestions for the CBC

I wanna see Brenda Irving in a sexy little number, with high-heels and a a lot of cleavage!

Ya me also...while we are on the subject of suggestions for the CBC...Keep up the good work Boys...the CBC panel of experts makes... the TSN panel, look sick...

I wish the CBC would learn to pronounce names correctly... in Sunday's eastern semi Flutie kept referring to Talbot as "Talbert"... just an example of why the CBC should not be doing playoff games... there is only one commentator worse than Schultz.. and that is Walby.

Geez, Drummer God, your parents must be from Saskatchewan because your comments are WAY to lucid and good for and Eskimo fan:) Seriously, excellent commentary and suggestions- all doable and would make sense.

eskimo fan?

there, I fixed that for ya :thup: :rockin: :cowboy:

I did like the roster position graphic that they used.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Just fell off my chair! How did a thread about the CBC telecasts develop into something about the turf! Nodding off again.......

Thoughts on CBC's broadcast this weekend:

1. Like the article says, all games should be in HD. Rent a truck if you have to. And if you're going to do a high definition broadcast, like the west semi supposedly was, make sure that all your cameras are HD. Apparently the game was in HD but judging by the picture quality it was barely HD. When you mix standard definition camera shots with your HD camera shots the game overall looks terrible. Sunday's game was possibly the worst "high definition" sports broadcast I've seen on any network.

2. Everyone hates Mark Lee and Chris Walby (even I do and I'm a Bomber fan!) so there's not much more that needs to be said. Mark Lee shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of a broadcast.

3. CBC needs to not only update their graphics/music (the year 2000 says "hello") but keep important info like down, yards to go, current time, etc, up on the screen all the time. Sometimes minimalism is a good thing but when I'm not at the game and watching it on TV I need more info so that at any given time I can find out what the situation is and not have to wait until a commercial break to find out that the Riders are leading the Stamps.

In a way it's a shame that CBC has a monopoly on CFL playoffs. TSN should be given at least one of the semi-final games or something. While I'm not a massive fan of either broadcaster TSN does do a very good job overall.