Suggestion for when a moderator deletes a post

I suggest that, when a mod deletes a post, they have the integrity and transparency to:

(a) notify the poster that his her/post has been removed; and

(b) provide a reason as for why it was removed.

That's fair, and it's what we usually do except for obvious spam and those who've had similar posts removed in the past.

Also keep in mind that with the new forum setup, responses to posts that get deleted also get deleted.

1 Like

Please notify to the registered persons mail like your post have been removed and need mention the reason, if you could mention reason next time we have concentrate on that and never repeat.

1 Like

[quote="MadJack, post:1, topic:67846"]I suggest that, when a mod deletes a post, they have the integrity and transparency to:
(a) notify the poster that his her/post has been removed; and
(b) provide a reason as for why it was removed.[/quote]

Well, I guess this still doesn't happen. Does any mod want to fess up about who deleted my post and why especially after uncharacteristically allowing all these acrimonious debates on racism but they feel compelled to always protect TFC? Always interesting to see the speed in which they get deleted as opposed to anyone posting here looking for answers to any forum question. Almost as if they were on speed dial to a friendly mod. If I'm wrong, I'd like to know.

Your post got removed for the same reason your posts often get removed--you attempt to hijack threads with your personal ax to grind and harass posters who happen to enjoy other sports in addition to the CFL. I'll give you some time to once again review the forum rules and reconsider your posting strategy.

1 Like

How is it that a thread can get closed and all the posts disappear except the original one that led to the contentiousness? That seems very biased to me.