Suggestion For CBC and TSN

Perfectly put, John Madden wannabe, I’ve wanted to say that since I started getting CFL broadcasts regularly a few seasons ago, but I didn’t want to turn it into a CFL vs. NFL thread, cuz being a fan of both I get sick of those. I didn’t realize Walby was not well liked by you Canadians either. As for the rest, none of them urk me as much as him, but I can’t say I’ll miss Darren Flutie too much, although I had the pleasure of serving Doug the other night in my restaurant, coincidentally, John Madden always dined at the place I used to work when he was in town for Pats games. Sorry for that little off topic, name dropping blurb, but just thought you guys might find it interesting

PATSFAN, nobody minds that kind of interjection. We all have examples of contacts with our former players. Recalling those incidents is part of the magic of being a fan. And sharing is definitely welcome.

cactus Jack Wells…whoah …you really going back LeBird…ol cactus was bordering on a comedy act half the time…he was four sheets to the wind a lot of the time i thought he was going to fall out of the broadcasters booth…i remember listening to a game he was calling in the Peg… where he had the leos playing the esks at the ol stadium …then, he must have had a coffee and realized he was doing the Bomber game…quite a guy ol Jack…kinda miss him…he also had a much better voice for broadcasting than his son John…when he was sober of course… :lol: :lol:

Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I used to like when TSN had the panel discussion at the end of each quarter. They haven't done that for a couple of seasons now, and I wish they'd bring it back. I realize that less talk = more commercials = more $$$, but I do miss the extra insight from three people who know football...and Randorf.

Oh, well, more opportunity to use the can, I guess.