Streaming CFL Games / TSN Online

Hey, I don't have cable so TSN isn't an option for me, is there a way I can pay to stream CFL games online?

Steal them like everyone else… The streaming services offered by the CFL are complete crap… As with everything else when it comes to the CFL and the modern media… They simply do not have a clue… You have to pay like 10 bucks a game to buy them from TSN… Its a complete joke.

Is there anyone that can offer a solution, instead of Bungle's usual pathological pessimism?

While his delivery leaves much to be desired, his message this time appears to be correct. The only ways to legally watch games live are on TSN or ESPN, which requires a cable/satellite subscription, and ESPN3 for some games, which requires specific ISP subscriptions. And to watch the games later on TSN's Video on Demand, again the only legal option available, also requires a cable subscription now.

Sorry, the league and TSN aren't interested in viewers who want to live-stream CFL games, or to view their archived games. I know many fans in Hong Kong, England and other countries would pay to stream CFL games or watch them in TSN's video library, but unless you have a Rogers Cable account in Ontario...the rest of the world has been shutout this year.

I know I sound like a broken record but anything to do with modern media os a complete fail in the CFL.. Braley and Wetenhall are dinosaurs so their failure to understand the modern world can be excused. But BoB Young came into this league talkin a big game and had these grand ideas of having live streaming at your seat and bringing the CFL into the 21st century.. Over ten years later and this website we are now on is run by him and just ask FYB what he thinks of this site.. There is still no video game despite a 25 million dollar per windfall that started last year( completely inexcusable considering that 2 years of Wally Buono and Tedford's salary would pay for a state of the art game) the CFL lags horribly n google searches gets killed by a bench warmer named Ochocinco on twitter followers, has no way of watching the games outside of Canada on a consistant basis... Up next os the annual joke that leaves US football fans waiting until the day before the season to find out when they can watch a couple of games..
I really am beating a dead horse, but Braley and wetenhall need to go last season. The longer they stay in the league the more damage they do to it. As for Young.. Now that he has stopped bleeding red ink, I want to see him implement some of those crazy ideas from 10 years ago.. If he cant bother to help bring this league into the 21st century.. Then I want him gone as well. This league needs new blood in such a bad way, and these guys despite saving the league ,all need to stop living in the past, and get out of the way before they damage the league even more.

I don't know how cable and satellite TV works in Canada, but in the US this past year we had every CFL game either on an ESPN prime channel or on ESPN3. To watch the games you had to have either cable or sat ESPN TV provider, even the prime channel games were able to be seen on the Watch ESPN web site. This coming year will be the same and in fact ESPN will probably televise more CFL games this year on their prime channels. Both sat providers and most cable companies carry ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU, granted many providers include ESPN as part of a channel package above basic package and thus cost more than basic cable or sat.
Is there any way for you to get ESPN in Canada?

Unfortunately our government won't allow us to watch ESPN or virtually any other U.S. cable channel. Those are just some of the things we give up to be Canadian. The CFL used to live-stream games for a fee but turned all that stuff over to TSN to do with what they wish. TSN wishes to extract the maximum amount revenue from cable companies and service providers who broadcast their programming, and thus have effectively curtailed CFL live-streaming or allow most fans to view their video archives, unless your cable provider negotiates a satisfactory deal with TSN. Bell's MLSE partner Rogers in Ontario has, but just about everyone else is out of luck, including most of western Canada and the rest of the world, other than ESPN subscribers in the U.S. (who can live-stream CFL games on ESPN.)

Unfortunately our government won't allow us to watch ESPN or virtually any other U.S. cable channel. Those are just some of the things we give up to be Canadian. The CFL used to live-stream games for a fee but turned all that stuff over to TSN to do with what they wish. TSN wishes to extract the maximum amount revenue from cable companies and service providers who broadcast their programming, and thus have effectively curtailed CFL live-streaming or allow most fans to view their video archives, unless your cable provider negotiates a satisfactory deal with TSN. Bell's MLSE partner Rogers in Ontario has, but just about everyone else is out of luck, including most of western Canada and the rest of the world, other than ESPN subscribers in the U.S. (who can live-stream CFL games on ESPN.)
[/quote]
Thank you for the info and explanation. I had no idea how this worked in Canada.

This is possibly one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read in my life.... We get ESPN it is called TSN... Just lik anywhere else in the world, they get their own version of ESPN. Like when I watch NFL games here is columbia It says ESPN but is in Spanish and has columbian commercials... Canadians are the only people in the whole world that would be daft enough to expect to turn on the Super Bowl and watch American commercials... It really is mind blowing actually.

I've been using www.frontrowsports.eu for the last two seasons since TSN stopped streaming or even archiving. When they had the Friday night games streamed with live chat that was great and to one of Bungle's ongoing points got a lot of younger types( including my university aged daughter) involved. Since then it has to be grey marklet like this site. you have to wade through a whack of ads first and it can be frustrating but eventually the game dose come up. sometime quality is not great but better than nothing.
Was just saying the other day wouldn't be great to have a "sports Flix" for $10 a month. Ah, to dream

On a site that no longer exists, the streaming links posted there included those from a betting site. Would something like this work for CFL games in 2015? I am not a bettor, so I have no idea how that system worked such as how much you need to put in your account & how much betting is required.

Yes actually since 2012 you could watch every CFL game live in ESPN3 with a standard sports package cable subscription.
The only thing that was terrible was that games that were on NBC SN that were on time delay were not shown on ESPN3 in 2013. it was just a hndful of games they had on the delay but they were the 1:00 playoff games that were shown at midnight! You want to talk about being terrible.

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91255]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91255[/url]