Stream up to 3 CFL games for $4.99?

I know some have complained about the CFL schedule sometimes having 3 games on the same day - but now that TSN and RDS are offering $4.99 daily streaming passes I suppose those 3 game days would be a good time to subscribe to one of those 24 hour passes for those who don’t have cable.

https://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/tsn-and-rds-announce-4-99-day-pass-streaming-subscriptions/

[b]TORONTO (January 18, 2019)[/b]– Canada’s most-watched sports networks announced today even more options for fans across the country to access their industry-leading rosters of marquee sports programming with the introduction of the Day Pass subscription to their TSN Direct and RDS Direct streaming services. The all-new, single-day subscription option is the first of its kind in Canada.

Offering incredible value with no contract, Day Pass gives Canadian sports fans access to subscribe to TSN and RDS channels for 24 hours for $4.99. Viewers can watch on a multitude of platforms including computers, tablets, mobile devices, and Apple TV, with TSN Direct also available on Samsung SmartTV and Xbox One, and more platforms to be announced soon.

Even ideal for casuals who only follow the playoffs/Grey Cup 14.97 effectively gives a non-cable subcriber the entire playoffs.

Curious to see what kind of numbers though I don’t believe the announced ratings include streaming.

3 games in 1 day is too much, they need to be spread out over the weekend

Take not NFL…take note

and NCAA

idunno…seems to work just fine

May end up with this route . More economical .

Don’t overlook Yare if you consider this.

http://cfl.yaretv.com

You need a non Canadian IP address

Even better .

I think it can’t be an American IP address either.

“The International Service is available in all regions during the off-season.”

Not sure, sounds like if you buy now you can use it from anywhere. Will look for some fine print.

TERRITORIES

The CFL International streaming service is NOT AVAILABLE in the following regions/countries:

Canada, United States (and its territories), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, Pacific Rim (Cook Islands, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Western Samoa, Tahiti), Peru, Philippines, Sub-Saharan Africa (Botswana, D.R. of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Swaziland, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania (inc. Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe), United Kingdom.

Access via proxy servers, or another methodology to mask geographic locations, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that Yare detects attempts to access Content from any unavailable region, the users Account shall be immediately terminated.

The CFL did say last year they were not hunting down VPN users though…I think they are likely just happy people would be paying instead of other means.

I must say that from Japan yare.tv was perfect for me last year. I mainly streamed through xbox one edge and it was actually amazing. Every bit as high quality as NHL game center. The bummer is it couldnt stream through a ps4 though. Anyways, it was the first time I could ever watch a full season internationally and flawlessly.

Who in their right mind allows xbox one, but not ps4?

Microsoft peaked on the 360.

TSN Direct has this problem too.

TSN lowered the cost for Direct to 19.99.

A positive step in the right direction.

Now if they could make it so you can stream when you want to stream like Netflix that would be swell, instead of just being granted the courtesy of access to their live feeds.

The squeaky wheel . I am sure I wasn’t the only one telling them you don’t have enough content for what they were charging .

Another 5 lower and I buy back in . Right now I can only see Ottawa Senators the Sears Canada of the NHL . Some NBA and some curling . They didn’t even have any NFL for awhile until the Super Bowl .

Now that they have the sim sub back move the NFL back over to their sports property TSN and off CTV there is no reason for it now .

They should put entire past seasons of the CFL on there.

That would be excellent.