STOP THE NFL VS CFL THREADS.....

SHOULDNT YALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE CFL PLAYOFFS INSTEAD OF THE NFL?WHAT SHOCKS ME IS THAT IF YOU GO TO ANY AMERICAN BOARD ON THE NCAA OR CFL YOU WILL NEVER SEE US BASHING THE CFL OR CIS......FOR ONE WE DONT CARE WHO PLAYS ON OUR TEAMS WE JUST WANT TO WIN.....DO YOU THINK I CARE WHO IS THE QB OF THE CLEVELAND BROWNS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN?IT SHOCKS ME ITS ALMOST PLAYOFF TIME FOR THE CFL AND THE POST HERE ARE MAINLY ABOUT TORONTO GETTING A NFL TEAM OR TRYING TO COMPARE THE CFL TO THE NFL....TO BE HONEST THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYERS WILL BE IN THE NFL.....MAINLY BECAUSE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE AMERICAN BORN AND BRED.....THERE SOME NFL PLAYERS CONTRACTS BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE CFL PAYROLL.....FOOTBALL IS A BUSINESS IN THE CFL OR NFL........I WATCHED A FEW CFL GAMES BECAUSE THERE WERE A FEW PLAYERS FROM THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY WHO WERE PLAYING UP IN CANADA ROB MURPHY AND KENYON RAMBO.......ITS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE ARE MAD AT THE NFL I WAS READING A SHAWN MILLINGTON POST AND HE TALKED ABOUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COMPARE THE LEAGUES ARE CANADIANS.....BY THE WHY HOW DOES THIS MAKE THE AMERICAN PLAYERS FEEL?TO ME YALL REALLY DONT WANT THEM HERE BUT THERE A EVIL TO HAVE BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM THERE WOULD BE NOTHING CALLED THE CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE AS ALL YALL KNOW IT.....

...so why do you keep coming here spouting about how the CFL is inferior for your tastes? Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

WELL I DONT LIKE THE CFL STYLE OF BALL…BUT TO BE HONEST…YOU AND I KNOW NFL WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST TALENT…ITS A MATTER OF MONEY…

I still think you should go away...particularly if you don't like it...no more troll posts from you...

Here is a picture of a Caps Lock key. Please press the corresponding key on your keyboard.

http://www.twistedmindz.co.uk/images/capslock.jpg

We have been discussing it because it's been in the papers this week, you idiot.

You don't discuss what country of orgin because 99.9% of the time they are from the US. Would make for really short comversation wouldn't it. Hey Billy Bob, how many americans we go on this here team? Well Bobby Bill, I'd say all of em.

The best football players might be from the states, and all the best hockey players from Canada. So what?

Nobody is mad at the NFL. We just don't need it in Canada. We are already swamped by american media of all sorts, we don't need your boring, pansy, NFL.

I mean what the hell. I could be in a wheelchair and make 10 yards in 4 plays. Your field is the same size as our junior leagues. Oh and what the hell is with that 'safe catch' stuff. Afraid to take a hit?

Final point.

First Grey Cup = 1909
First Superbowl = 1967

Fact is the CFL has been around for 98 years compared to a puny 40 for the NFL. The CFL did just fine for 58 years before th NFL even existed. What was that about there being no CFL without NFL again?

edit

HOCKEY I DONT WATCH THAT…YALL CAN HAVE THAT SPORT…DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT TO BE HONEST

Turn off your caps lock you moron, or are you too stupid to even know what I'm talking about?

Dont feed the trolls

However
I find it funny that we cant knock the NFL on our site buts its OK for him to knock the CFL.....on our site

Very good point. Now Homer here can get the wife to show him what he is doing wrong on that key board he just might look smarter thne he is. Ah forget it that is impossible.

Ya’ll dont know anything about the English language either!

It's true that we Canadians do talk about the league differences and why we like our game better. We have great pride in our league so we discuss these things. I have a US friend that was bugging me about saying I was a CFL fan, he was like "I'M A DALLAS COWBOY FAN NOT A FAN OF THE WHOLE LEAGUE. WHO IS A FAN OF A WHOLE LEAGUE"(he also yelled all the time, it is kind of weird). Anyway, it's a Canadian thing, just like when we point out athletes and actors etc. who are Canadian, no one else cares....we do though. So as long as you come to our message board it's like your coming to our country. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, you should just learn to live with it. I don't think culturally the whole nation will change because some guy from Sandusky, Ohio points it out to us.

I really think the problem we have or I can say for myself at least . It has nothing to do with Americans it has to do with the NFL Canadian fans and trust me sandusky you wouldnt like them either. One of the parts I like is the American players coming here and staying Im quite sure that those that go back have had a very good experience here. Some people here are also antiNHL fans like I am I will not support something that pays millions of dollars to people that would play for free ,and hoses the fans that go to the game and lasts 10 months out of the year. There are hockey players that make more than the top NFL players.

YALL…YES I DONT KNOW ENGLISH I’M FROM MISSISSIPPI…I’M COUNTRY SO-BE-IT PROUD OF IT!!!

It doesn't matter where you're from. There's proper grammar, and then there's the way you talk, which isn't.

WELL THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN MISSISSIPPI, YOU SHOULD LEARN IT

See? I can yell too.

MAN I TALK AND SPELL THE WAY I WANT TO SPELL IT…LIKE ME OR NOT TO BE HONEST…

The only thread this All-American boy has ever given us is about the same thing over and over and over.

I am quite sure he knows nothing about the CFL. If he did know about the CFL maybe he could make a comment or two on it. He makes no such comment.

All we get is : " AMERICANS ARE GREAT. IAM COUNTRY BOY. SO WHAT AMERICAN FOOTBALL HAS MORE MONEY TH CFL IS NOT AS GOOD AT MONEY SO AMERICA IS THE BEST NFLERS AT FOOTBALL NOT CANADA "

I got no problems with your CAPS LOCK Sandusky. I got no problems with your bad grammer Sandusky . I don't even have a problem with your NFL pride. But for the love of all that is gracious, know something intelligent to share.

Share some CFL news or talk or opinion or game comments without bringing the AMERCIAN way, of buying the whole planet, into this.

LIKE ME OR NOT TO BE HONEST
That's funny (to be honest).