Still no return game

Dorsey MUST go!

does anyone from the rider organization read these comments! If you dont blame dorsey then you must blame the coaching from ken down they have managed to completly screw up this team in 10 games. 31 to 2 can this team make any changes on the fly.

put Charles in for Dorsey what do we have to lose ??? he can possibly give Cates a breather and possibly give our ofence a different look ???

The harsh thing is you guys were in a bidding war for Dorsey between SSK, TOR, and HAM...
Unfortunately in your case, you won.

The harsh thing is you guys were in a bidding war for Dorsey between SSK, TOR, and HAM... Unfortunately in your case, you won.
Dorsey was a bit of a gamble at this stage of his career but I don't think anyone could have seen how far he would fall this season

What do you mean by "this stage of his career"? He hasn't played well since he came back from the NFL but he's only 27. You guys should try to work him into your offence. In his best years with the Argos he was getting about 5 touches a game on offence.

Dorsey must go or be benched and replaced by Hugh Charles. We need Hugh in the backfield to add another dimension to our non-existent running game. Jim Daley should retire before he gets fired. We have been discussing special teams problems from Day 1 and it just keeps getting worse. I think our coaching staff is a little long in the tooth for my liking - we need to bring in some young coaches who have new ideas - all our good young guys have gone on to bigger and better things while we're left with the has beens.