Still make me sick!!!

see my post below, you ti cats fans stil make me sick. True fans would not give back the tickets. yes they are bought with hard earned money but SUPPORT the team!!!!

But how exactly do we support this team?

Last night, the biggest cheers occured when Saskatchewan's kicker ran the ball into the endzone to concede the 2 points.

support the team by showing up and boo if you have to but SUPPORT the team. If we don't support the team there may not be a team and then listen to all the bitching. Ti Cat teams played tough football and the fans need to get tough as well.

[quote="ticats4ever"]support the team by showing up and boo if you have to but SUPPORT the team. If we don't support the team there may not be a team and then listen to all the bitching. Ti Cat teams played tough football and the fans need to get tough as well.[/quote

I'll support a team that gives a hint of an effort,I'll support a team that loses when they are rebuilding or trying to improve, I'll support a team that just doesn't have the personnel to compete. I'll support a team/organization that supports the proud history of the franchise. We aren't seeing any of these things here.

[quote="ticats4ever"]support the team by showing up and boo if you have to but SUPPORT the team. If we don't support the team there may not be a team and then listen to all the bitching. Ti Cat teams played tough football and the fans need to get tough as well.[/quote

I'll support a team that gives a hint of an effort,I'll support a team that loses when they are rebuilding or trying to improve, I'll support a team that just doesn't have the personnel to compete. I'll support a team/organization that supports the proud history of the franchise. We aren't seeing any of these things here.

At 11:35 of the first quarter the score was 19-1.

The first quarter was not even over and the game was out of reach.

Your right, it's tough to support this team.

I actually contemplated leaving right then. Leaving in the first quarter! But, I stayed until the fourth.