Steinberg's MMQB: Mission accomplished

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Edmonton Elks did exactly what they needed to do in Week 15. Both teams picked up huge wins and gave their playoff chances a major shot in the arm. As much as I enjoy getting my weekly CFL.ca picks correct, this was a fun week to go 0-3…which I absolutely did.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/09/19/steinbergs-mmqb-mission-accomplished/

The league is a joke based solely on the officiating

that’s a pretty bold statement from someone who’s enough of a fan to be posting on a joke league forum. i mean, if you really think that then why are you here?

I find the CFL site a bit confusing - maybe someone out there can help clarify for me??

First - On a number of occasions, I have posted comments under an article, only to find that a short time later both the article and comment have vanished and never seen again - why? In some cases the article was a new one. If it was going to be removed so quickly, what was the point of it in the first place?

Second - I am noticing that teams are still adding and dropping players throughout the season. In other words, the team you are supporting now could be an entirely different team than what we supported in week one of the schedule. At what point (if any) does this revolving door stop? I really don't think it builds a stable league nor fan base. Sure replace those who are injured and not playing well, but at some point there has to be a cut-off - when?