Steinberg's MMQB: Feeling optimism in the air

Summer is just around the corner. And, after 14 months of adjusting to this pandemic world, it actually feels like that once distant light at the end of the tunnel is approaching fast.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/05/17/steinbergs-mmqb-feeling-optimism-air/
1 Like

I agree that August seems likely for the CFL to start the season. I certainly hope it does, however, it all depends upon people from all walks of life everywhere in Canada obeying the health rules and getting the double vaccine ASAP. Wearing a mask , staying 6 feet apart regardless of the individual’s Vaccination status is a must. At least until the Medical officials say otherwise. And unless this happens, life will not return to a new normal. With all the deaths in the world as a result of this pandemic (covid-19) a person has to be a complete fool not to take the precautions advised (or ordered) by the expert Medical officials. I want CFL football, and the path is clear. We all need to pull together and rid the world of this deadly disease.

1 Like