Steinberg's MMQB: Bold predictions for 2021

Welcome to Week 1.

It sure does feel good to write that. We’re just days away from kicking off the 2021 CFL season, so it’s prediction time! In what promises to be one of the most unpredictable seasons ever, you can still feel free to call me out if/when these predictions are wrong come December.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/02/steinbergs-mmqb-bold-predictions-2021/

Let's go Elks whoooo. Wilder Jr and Walker are gonna have monster years. Book it

Trevor Harris???
Bahahahaha
Get serious Steinberg

I personally think that Hamilton certainly has the talent to possibly grab the GC but the biggest advantage is the Championship is played in Hamilton. Teams in the East for the last number of seasons play better when the GC is in the East maybe because Teams in the West not as well and visa versa! (Road Games are harder on the players with Time Zone changes) And the Ticats play more games at Tim Horton’s field than any Western team, not that that isn’t normal but ELKS & Bombers don’t even play once there, should one of them win the West. Still I am hoping it’s the Stampeders who represent the West in Dec.

We’ll seeeeeeeeeeeee! Go Elks!!

Steinberg was wrong the last season of CFL played and will be wrong again. I'm looking for a repeat by the Bombers. It's all going to boil down to health and depth not opinions by CFL scribes.

1 Like