Steinberg's MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East

As we get set for the 2021 CFL season, catching up on roster movement around the league has been double the task. With two free agency periods to take into consideration, there are a number of departures that might catch you off guard.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/06/14/steinbergs-mmqb-biggest-fa-departures-east/

That 2019 Montreal was a good team. Losing starters on both sides offence and defence

The Eastern Stampeders (aka: Toronto Argonauts) I figure look to be in the Eastern Playoffs most likely against the Ticats. Hats off to Pinball Clemons for a great recruiting job. (Hope the Argo Fans appreciate his efforts and come out to support the team) The Western Playoffs I figure Reilly (Lions) vs Mitchell ( Stamps). I think it would be great to see the real Stamps in the Big game against the Eastern Stamps (Dickenson & Mitchell) vs their understudies (Dinwiddie & Arbuckle) LOL ! But in reality all teams will be pumped and a force to be reckoned with so nothing is for sure and the season certainly should be exciting for everyone who love CFL football. Now hurry up AUGUST !!

1 Like

You know i wouldnt mind to see that for a gc. Sorry for calling u a saskfan