Steinberg's MMQB: Another door opens in BC

Nathan Rourke’s foot sprain and subsequent pending surgery is devastating news for the BC Lions. Considered by many as the Most Outstanding Player frontrunner, Rourke has been a revelation in 2022 and leads the league by more than 700 passing yards. It’s brutal news for the 8-1 Lions, but we know how it works in pro sports: next man up.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/08/22/steinbergs-mmqb-another-door-opens-in-bc/

I was pleasantly surprised to see Coach Dave Dickenson change quarterbacks versus my hometown Argos in Week 11. :face_with_peeking_eye: My gut feeling is BLM is suffering from the post COVID-19 cancelled 2020 season. :upside_down_face:

I would like to see BLM start in Take 3 versus the Bombers at IG Field in Week 12. :star_struck: He can always put Jake Maier in the game should the need arise. :bangbang:

Matt, you had to bring up Dave Dickenson. As great of a QB as he was he is also why we lost to your home town Argos back in Winnipeg all those years ago. Printers got us there because Dave was hurt and then he was healthy and the coach started him. Worst day of my live :wink:

1 Like

What ever happened to the "One Hit Wonder" Casey Printers Cam. :question:

Printers-signs3356