Steinauer a candidate for U Washington DC Job

Not to mention, uh, let’s just say their mountain tops ours.

images-2

Is their’s Volcanic like ours? Or do I have that backwards?

1 Like

Niagara Escarpment??

Agreed. Orlando will triple his current salary if he takes the job at UW.
That in and of itself is a promotion and will provide him financial security for his family and potential HC opportunities down south in his native country.
Not to mention that the $1 million dollar compensation package reported is an entry level salary and likely to increase in subsequent seasons employed.
And due to the recent CAP on football ops, there is little to no upgrade/promotion for HC in the CFL in the foreseeable future.

Now do Kent Austin.

1 Like

Ya but he was meanie head.

1 Like

He likely took a pay cut when he came to Hamilton as HC. The current Fresno state DC makes just north of $400,000 US. Probably if you work it out hourly for the amount of time they work it’s less than he makes now. He did say he came to Hamilton for work life balance more than money. However Washington is home so there is that.

In his home state, no less.

Rumour was he was originally a candidate for QB coach. Didn't get second interview.

1 Like

Good for Steinauer.

IMO, Condell will be HC here next year.

Please let that be Horror Fiction.

Enjoy the game ?

1 Like

Jerry Glanville is the next head coach lol He Leave tickets at will Call for Elvis

Just kidding I like it to be Washington But who knows ..

In fairness to the embarrassed poster , here’s another . " We won’t see Evans until next year. Why? Because Coach O is a players Coach.
He will give Masoli another chance to prove himself. Masoli will play better, but lose
to the Riders. He will play Masoli in the semi because he played better and will still
lose to Montreal in Montreal. Perfect example of this is " How long did he take to
replace Bertolet?" Exactly, So don’t hold your breath for Evans to step in.
That’s all Folks - you hear it here " .

Pat Lynch (love the soothsayers, for they know not what they say)

2 Likes

Yes I would. I have turned down promotions because I am happt where I am. I have pride. Orlando has too

Stepping down to a coordinator from a head coaching is joke. If he took that position, he’d be closer to being fired once his system isn’t working for the school. The school head coach would fire him to protect himself.

Chris Jones knew coaching a high school team was a step down and came back to the CFL

I really hate to admit this, because I really like Orlondo Steinauer as the Coach of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, but where there is smoke there is fire. There is no doubt in my mind that we are about to watch Orlondo's last game on the sidelines at THF.

Much like many others before him [ Jim Eddy, Bobby Ackles, Tommy Clements, Kent Austin (the 1st time) and even Danny Barrett & Turner Gill . . . & of course Marv Levy leads the way in this department] he will leverage experience gained north of the border into a more lucrative career path.

Good luck to you Coach O. Here's hoping you go out on a High Note . . .
Go 'Cats !!!

2 Likes

Mike O'Shea is being considered for HC and GM in Edmonton

What’s the source?

1 Like