Stegals Comments at half time

Was it me or did Stegal give disrespect to the cats for " thanking Charlie Taffe and the ticats for letting him get to 138?? It sounded like rubbing salt in the wound by thanking the cats. What do you guys think was that meant to be disrespectful??

no i think the apposing team has to agree to a stoppage before the game for these events.

It was to thank the Cats for allowing the stoppage of the game.. NOT to rub it in our faces... geez

o.k,

I was reading into that too much. Stegal was just being classy.

Say, Loyalticatfan. Loyalty usually blinds loyal team followers. The proof of that is in the number of blasphemous postings by them this evening. You seem to be a cat of different stripes. You went deaf.

:lol: :wink:

Yeah, you must have not heard him properly.

He thanked Charlie and the Cats for the stoppage and allowing him to be honoured.

Cogratulations to Stegall on an impressive record. A truly great football player and class act.

Say, Loyalticatfan. Loyalty usually blinds loyal team followers. The proof of that is in the number of blasphemous postings by them this evening. You seem to be a cat of different stripes. You went deaf.

Excuse me, laughing hard

Are you referring to me by saying I`m blasphemous.
Can you elaborate on your quote??

I don`t get it?

I think the key word is THEM Loyalty... he was refering to what I have deemed fairweather fans tonight posting this years best whine crop!!

Laughinghard wrote:

You seem to be a cat of different stripes. You went deaf

Maybe you can tell me what this means??

Still don`t get that. Am I supposed to respond to every negative post. I don1t waste my time on that negativity

I was just kidding you to make a point about the disgusting postings by some of the BLINDed by faith DIE HARDS on here tonight. Trolls have been barred from this forum for less flagrant fouls, but will the favoured kids face penalty? It remains to be seen, but I’m not holding my breath.

No offense to you was intended. I know Stegals little speech was not clearly audible.

Careful! If you get lips stuck on your behind now, You won't see your way free.

The whole award was disrespectful. I wanted to see football not an awards show. They could have done that at half time.

Then they stuck his face on TV for the rest of the game even during the play.

Wow, I must be getting old. I can't tell when people are trying to be funny around here.

You were being funny, right?

Seriously, you were. Right?

Well what did add insult to injury is the fact that Hamilton had Stegal on their negotiation list for 3 years , offered him a contract which he declined , then shortly after removing Stegal from the neg list he signs with Winnipeg !!

No problem Laughinghard.

You were just having fun. I understand.I just wanted to make clear that I will always stand behind the cats. I don`t care if we go 0-18. I still be a cat fan.

Always.

The way I heard that on last nights TSN telecast,Ti-Cats had Stegall on our neg list he decided to play in the NFL and did for three years ,we (Greg Mohns?) gave up on him and removed his name from our neg list .

Bombers imeadiately put him on theirs and eventually got him....just think if we had Milt ....Wow!(or....He'd be an Argo?) :wink: