Stegall Pre-Game

Congratulations to Milt Stegall for his accomplishments and the Bomber organization for celebrating him tonight.

One criticism though, you'd think the mayor of the city could tuck his shirt in.

I was thinking the same thing ,ha ha ,

It's the result of having a gut and not wearing a jacket so if your shirt hangs out it sometimes looks better .....I'm laughing here ....as I get told to do the same thing sometimes

Congrats to Milt Stegall again!!!!

Good recievers win games and Milt won it last night for the Bombers aginst the best pass defence in the league.

Makes me wonder why Cat fans don't cut some slack to Maas when he plays them as they are formidable and we don't have a Milt to bail our QB out?

(Ockham) Congratulations to Milt Stegall for his accomplishments and the Bomber organization for celebrating him tonight.

One criticism though, you’d think the mayor of the city could tuck his shirt in.

Agreed on both counts. Stegall is the class of the current CFL and I thought his good buddy, Pringle was great too in relinquishing
his record to Milt.

The Winnipeg mayor looked a little disheveled for a public figure on coast to coast to coast television. I’ve never seen a Hamilton mayor do this, and I know this from personal experience. It would have been more appropriate for him to wear a Winnipeg jersey or a tucked in sport shirt and jacket.

Oh well, we didn’t vote him into office.

I think the mayor put down his beer right before the camera zoned in on him..:wink:
and was that a used minivan?.. :lol:

After reading/hearing about Michael Vick and the garbage he's been involved in these past few weeks, the Stegall tribute was very welcome!!

An Argo-Cat fan

Welcome to Winnipeg. We kind of keep mayor Sam out of sight because he proves that being a rich man doesn't improve your fashion sense. Gary Doer on the other hand is always the sign of class,strange for an NDP.
At least the van was better than the refrigerator they gave Chris Walby on his night.

lol,really?,was it full of food?...I'm sure the blowhard emptied it in no time!!

Was it a short sleeve shirt?
that’s cool - when you wear a short sleeve shirt it MUST not be tucked in and a tie is a no no.

:)

We need another award show for Milt Stegall tonite at the Cats game.

Sure; if you’re twelve. Mayors are suppose to uphold a little more tradition and class.

Tradition and class?

Get real...We're talking about Winnipeg here.

I know its great he got a van but couldnt the van looked just a little bit cooler - I know Iknow - a car is car and its a lot for the cfl - its just so basic looking - I mean even if it was just black with dark blue with black tints could have in my opinion made a world of difference. anyways either way - great ceremony to an amazing player - congrats

Hopefully in 15 years time or so we will have the pleasure of watching a similar ceremony for Jesse Lumsden.

Looked like a Caravan to me. Couldn't they have shucked out a couple of extra bucks and given him a Pacifica? Really, a mini-van does NOT look cool, but a Pacifica actually looks quite nice... And why beige?

It's cynical I know, but I'm willing to bet someone on their board owns a Chrysler dealership and had a bunch of those mini-vans in stock.

But we are nit-picking here.

Ockham, cynical?

Say it ain't so!!!