Stegall calls Sask. 'the ARMPIT of the WORLD'

…armpit.eh…I guess you could be called other anatomical names…some that begin wth ‘a’…and are at the other END of the body…so Milt was probably being kind…stirrrrr/// stirrrrr…it up… :lol:

Where in Winnipeg can you play golf in November?

To be honest, I just lost some respect for him.
I thought he had more class than that!

Move over Hank the Nation has now turned their anger somewhere else. Milt sucks shirts are now on sale. Yes I have to agree this comment was not necessary. But I am sure he wish this was not said but too late of course. Now my question how many other players feel this way and is this caused by some of the radical fans. Again the good natured rider fans we know and respect this is not good.

Move over Hank the Nation has now turned their anger somewhere else. Milt sucks shirts are now on sale. Yes I have to agree this comment was not necessary. But I am sure he wish this was not said but too late of course. Now my question how many other players feel this way and is this caused by some of the radical fans. Again the good natured rider fans we know and respect this is not good.

how many players dont make the playoffs and stay in a cold city like winterpeg? most live in the states where you can golf all year round.
so back to what i said have fun golfing boys.

Red05 is kissing rider butt," good natured fans we know and respect"..what a load of Alberta bull crap..
Steagle is just turning up the heat,during the cold offseason..
Relax peaple, it's all good, just gives us something to talk about at work, not everybody is on the CFL forum.

....never mind hank....red and his partner RedWhite..have as much love for the Riders as we do....they're just a little put off that the remark by Milt wasn't their quote...can't you feel the love from cowtown... most times..they'd never say anything like that...hmmm :lol:

........burning down your neighbour's house does not by default make yours look better......I too thought Milt slipped a little low with that comment.......take the high road Stegall, leave the protozoan insults to the fans..........

Ok I find this really funny. HE is bashing saskatchewan while he is playing in Winnipeg. Its not like winnipeg is such a glamorous place itll never draw comparissons to Paris or LA or any other glitzy cities. In all honesty winnipeg is a city that was founded by a bunch of pilgrims that were going to the west coast, got bored half way there and said "screw it we'll just stay here"

Winnipeg has a history of bashing other teams...I remember James West bashing BC back in the 80's.....all in good fun! Should make the Labour Day classic that much more intense! Maybe they should also get Westwoods feelings recorded.....Just to heat things up!

…wrong my friend…Winnipeg was founded by a group of hardy Scots…that came down the Red River via the Hudsons Bay…and if you think that they weren’t a hardy lot…try roaming around in a KILT …during a typical Wpg. winter…and then in the summer when the mosqs. strike… while the natives of the day were trying to do you in…yikes…are you tough enough…are you tough enough…that saying was coined after those hardy souls…and yes we are…we are… :wink:

Kissing butt I think not there are some very good fans in Saskatchewan and some bad like every cfl city. Hankthetank you are Winnipeg’s answer to the well I will let you choose but you no where I am going with this now don’t you. The fact that Milt made this statment was well low and I think if he realized how low he would take it back. I take it hankthetank you do not think there is any good fans in Saskatchewan and really that is your problem. Rider Nation stand up and be counted!

Really the scots dropped a nickle in a gopher hole and well they dug and dug. Water kept leaking into the whole but they dug and dug to no avail they never did find that nickle but wow look at that lake that magically appeared.

As all rider and bomber fans know from past experience, the trash talk is always flying between our two clubs, what was it last time banjo pickin inbreds........all I can say is its about time the leaders of the bomber team started getting their swagger back, Berry likes attitude in his players...

...........win first, swagger later........aptitude before attitude.........

Has anyone else noticed that with this big juicy softball of a thread coming across the plate that saskargo hasn't started swinging for the fences YET?

Honestly, the guy is obsessed with getting a ring. Makes you wonder...

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/RockyB-smeagalfinal5.jpg

THAT'S BLODDY BILLIANT!!!!

Good one Rocky...to funny..