stegall and climie are idiots

if you don't think our defence is in trouble ..you need to give your head a shake..... ask yourself the last time our safety came over the top and made an interception or for that matter a knockdown..... last time Hickman beat his man and recorded a sack..... our blitz packages our being read by the opposition and exploited with short quick passes...... stephens is always in chase mode when guarding and is a weak link in the secondary Ottawa totally exposed him Butler is more suited to play linebacker than free safety ..... just watch the sidelines and see the frustration over our DC face with blown coverages..... our best db is Davis and teams stay away from him.....

I thought Courtney Stephen played poorly last night. Maybe Edem will take his job next year.

Gave up 368 yards and SIX touchdowns through the air by Burris including 8 for 152 yards and THREE touchdowns by Ellingson (how did Ti-Cat management ever let this guy get away?)
Gave up 131 yards on the ground including 104 yards by Powell.
Gave up 44 points and lost.
Yes, the Ti-Cat defense was stellar in this game!

We “let him get away” because he was injured for the majority of the 2 seasons he played here; and, when he got healthy, couldn’t crack the lineup we had at receiver. How soon people forget…

I think we did let him get away because either Austin or Condell didn’t appreciate how good he is. That’s why he didn’t crack the lineup when he was healthy; not because he wasn’t good enough.

Do you HONESTLY think at that time, that he was better than Tasker, Grant, Banks, and Sinkfield?

Isn’t this completely contradictory?

Games against the crappy teams like Montreal and Saskatchewan (games since Collaros injury) are not indicative of how good you really are.

And again the last Ottawa game the D gave up tons of points and yardage as seymour points out:

And it’s not just "not getting pressure /sacks like start of year", the TiCat sacks total is 8th in the league, barely above the basement dwelling Roughriders.

Defence is most definitely a concern now.

Tasker, No

Grant, Yes

Banks, Yes

Sinkfield, Yes

BTW, I really like ALL of these receivers. :thup:

How come you can call the TSN panel idiots but we can't call each other idiots?...

Right DCF - We couldn't keep 'em all and I have no problem with the receivers that we have - with another good one from what I hear on the PR and Toliver on the IL. If Zach was still out there slinging the ball, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

All this from a panel that didn't have a good thing to say about Ottawa at the beginning of the season.

Ah you know they always like to heap praise on the “hot” team! Right now that unfortunately ISN’T the Ticats.

That’s interesting, please elaborate. Ellingson got injured, and Tasker continued to out-play him at the time. Frankly, they are clones of each other, and the team only had room for one. Zach had MUCH better “chemistry” with Luke than Greg, so that probably had a bigger factor in “letting him go” than we realize.

I agreed that Tasker is better (not by much) than Ellingson.

The question was “Do you HONESTLY think at that time, that he was better than Tasker?” I answered “No”.

That’s a fact. Stegall trashed Ottawa’s chances in week one.

as did most others

The whole format is way too scripted. Copycat of NFL with inferior talent on the panel. Climie may be a lawyer but he is not a good analyst and biased Thinks way too much of himself and his abilities. Schultz and Stegal just waffle. Dunnigan...too many concussions.
LaPolice as the coach is a better person to be on the panel.
Need some new blood and turn them loose.

I think a person has to be a bit twisted inside to diss dunigan or Schultz.

I watch those guys for the yuks only.
Any Flutie or Ben Cahoon please.

Tie down Stegalls Hands !, the what’s up hand gestures are irritating at best :o :thdn: