- Glenn with yesterdays game has thrown for 1968 yds., more than Porter with less attempts.
- Glenn has thrown for 14 touchdowns, more than double Porter's 6.
- Glenn's TD % is around 6.0, Porters is less than 3 and after yesterdays game posibbly closer to 2.
- Glenn has thrown less interceptions than Porter.
- Overall Quarter-back rating for Glenn 90.1% and likely higher with yesterdays game. In fact Glenn is rated #3 behind Calvillo & Ray, not bad company in my opinion. Porter percentage rating is 78 and likely worse with yesterdays game.
- In all fairness Porter runs the ball better than most.
- He also drops the ball more than most.
Glenn wins 6 out of 7 of the above stats. How can anyone say Porter is as good as Glenn?
The only starting quarterbacks with worse ratings than Porter are Bishop & Joseph. Joseph may have passed Porter with yesterdays game. He certainly will by the end of the season leaving us with the second worse starter in the league next to Toronto.
Even Pickett has a better rating than Porter!
So why is Porter the go to guy.
Glenn's quarter-back rating is higher than J. Jacksons, B. Pierce, Burris, and Durrant. All pretty good guys that we would be proud to start on our team.
So why is it that Glenn hasn't been given a fair chance at the job.
I am not talking about one game, but the rest of the season.
Marcel needs to man up and admit he has made a mistake, the numbers don't lie!
Glenn has earned the chance to be the #1 guy.
Porter has earned the chance to sit on the bench.