Starting WRs

Comments from Obie indicate they would like to start 2 Canadians on D, so assuming that plan works out, along with 4 on the o-line and a FB, 4 starting imports and a Canadian 5th. On D, my best guess would be Barker (Beveridge, Nedd) at safety and a DT, probably Kirk (Reid, Kania). Obviously Barker is a huge question mark since we didn’t see much of him last year before his broken leg, but I think expectations are high for him this year. As for Kirk, thats based on Obie’s comments when he signed him as a FA - might also see Jermaine Reid step up as a started this year. If one of those two fall through, Mariuz (Barrenechea) proved servicable at Wil in 2008. Personally I’d rather see Floyd-Siskowic-Knowlton at LB.

Rodriguez and Bauman are pretty much locks for 1 and 2.

Walker should be third, because he’s prooven that he has the speed to be a deep threat, and should get the third spot.

Quinnie, Davis, Mitchell, Cohen and Jackson all showed potential, but none of them have been very consistant, or were signed late and couldn’t proove that they could do well over the long term, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a rotation of some of these guys for the 4th spot.

There’s also the possibility of drafting a reciever who can do well. :wink:

Gbonds, I'll give you credit for your consistent support of Jojo. The man's got heart and can take a hit. So I hope you're right in your assessment. Personally I think he's in tough, but there's no doubt he'll answer the bell and show the coaching staff what he has. Hope it's enough...

Davis >> Jo Jo

As Much Bitch about Flick when He let .. I like see him get a Camp Invite ..
He good WR When Healthy The Question is how is Ankle..
I am really Impressed with core at all this Major Week spot
Rodriguez was only WR who made plays all year..and did get in till later in season.
Everyone else had up and down times.

I like see Flick Brought to push some people ..