Starter???

KJ was having some trouble overthrowing receivers last year. I agree with you.
But here are a few other things to consider. DB was encouraging him (and all the QBs) to throw the ball away rather than try to force it in.
He was learning a new offence.
And he was injured most of the year. The injury in particular greatly affects the mechanics of throwing.
Another issue may have been the football. Most (all?) the QBS complained about the stitching, but some adapted better than others. We’ll see if that makes a difference this year.

Anyway, I noticed since my post, that Darrel Davis made the same point in the Leader-Post today about the QB accuracy…not sure if having Davis back me up is a good thing or not…

A good QB will overcome issues the with football itself. Again, he and the other QBs will be learning a new offensive scheme, but they should pick that up quickly. Hopefully, he will be healthier and not spend so time on the injured list.

A good QB will overcome issues the with football itself
You'd think so, wouldn't you? Yet all season we heard QBs complain about it, and it did seem to make an impact. Enough of one that I believe they have changed back to the old ball?

Thank God! That, and the changes blocking rules on special teams, were the stupidest things the Cfl has done in a while. At least they fixed them lol

I’m not positive that they changed the ball.
I just know they were talking about doing it.
Has anyone lain their hands on one to see?
Or know for sure?
I can’t seem to find anything on the net…

The blocking rules were for sure changed back, nearly to where they had been.

I heard someone else also say they changed the ball back to normal, but Im not sure.

I just asked about it on the regular forum and someone said they now have the painted stripe again...

I would use Hill before Murphy, is Murphy even a good receiver?

oh yeah, i think murphy is still a very capable receiver, and he is a good leader and veteran.

Is this a serious question?