Standings SHOULD be different!

3 points for a win…I don’t think so. You’re dreamin again.

that’s the point system as I remember it, and I follow your instrusions to a key (except about the half point rule), how is it wrong?

and I made ties the same as OT win, so it counts more to tie that lose, what’s so wrong with that?

because it stupid!

Why even play the OT if it means nothing in the standings???????
Why bother? Just walk off the field and head to the locker room!

And how do you say you followed something to a tee except except except. Thats not following anything let alone to a tee!!!!!!

OT does mean something in these standings though, if you win, you get one more point that your opponent, if you lose, one less, if you tie, you both get the same, but less that another team that has beat another in regulation.

I guess you dont even listen to you

then you said

and now you say

And you wonder why people get annoyed!

Hey DG......if you go into Stats on the home page, overall league at the top, you will see that they have included Win%.....

I said

maybe you can use this as a tie breaker
I was refering to Dgod's % idea

ro1313, he had me confused with 3 points for a win… I gave up trying to make sense back on page 1

what's so confusing about it?

Regulation time: you win, you get 3 point in the standings (as opposted to two, like now), you lose, you get nothing

OT: you win, you get two points in the standings, you lose, you get 1 point

but if the game is still tied after OT, both teams get 2 points in the standings, which is 1 less than a team that loses in regulation.

Changes, Changes, changes. I'm glad CFL head office ignores all those changes....

I couldn't give a hoot if the league doesn't change there standings, although, I'd like to see them add something that will cut down on inter-division point ties at the end of the season.