Standing predictions...

With 6 weeks to go here is how I see it unfolding in the West...

BC - doesn't matter. They've clinched first.
Edmonton - 24 Points
Calgary - 18 Points
Riders - 16 Points

Based on the following...
Edm VS Hamilton
Edm vs TO
Edm vs Riders
Edm vs BC
Edm vs Cal

Cal vs Montreal
Cal vs Ham
Cal vs Sask
Cal vs Wpg

Sask vs BC
Sask vs Montreal
Sask vs Edm
Sask vs Calgary
Sask vs BC

why didnt u just pick Edmonton go undefeated 4 the rest of the year? your picks r so off :mrgreen:

Instead of simply disregarding his opinion by arrogantly saying "your picks are so off," how about posting your predictions for the rest of the year.

Now that I look at the matchups, it's very likely that EDM could go 4-1, CGY go 2-3, and SSK go 1-4.

I'll agree that EE's picks could very well go that way, but as the CFL has illustrated beautifully this season, nothing is guaranteed. While it's possible his picks are correct, you never know when an underdog is going to pull an upset. Of course, that's what makes it a prediction, BigGreenMachine, doesn't it? :slight_smile:

He's got the right to his opinion. Whys that arrogant???

I tend to agree, i think those picks are extremely biased.

like i said the other day 2/3 in the west will come down to the last game of the season Esks at stamps with the stamps winning and hosting the esks the next week in the playoffs.

Edmonton beats a team thats got first place wrapped up and gave
what i thought was a half hearted effort and all of a sudden Edmontons
world beaters.

Why should Edm beat Toronto??

Why would you have Calgary losing to Montreal and Edmonton in Calgary??

You think BC will beat Sask both games with BC coasting in??

The game between Sask and Calgary, toss a coin. Home field COULD
be the difference.

It might happen but i doubt it.

Of course they're not guaranteed. That's why they're called PREDICTIONS. You PREDICT what you feel will happen. And it's a given that they're going to be biased, we all have our own opinions of the teams in question.

BC - 30 Points
Edmonton - 22 Points
Riders - 20 Points
Calgary - 18 Points

Based on the following...
BC vs Sask
BC vs Winnipeg
BC vs Montreal
BC vs Winnipeg
BC vs edmonton
BC vs Sask

Edm VS Hamilton
Edm vs TO
Edm vs Riders
Edm vs BC
Edm vs Cal

Cal vs Montreal
Cal vs Ham
Cal vs Sask
Cal vs Wpg
Cal vs Edm

Sask vs BC
Sask vs Montreal
Sask vs Edm
Sask vs Calgary
Sask vs BC

Anything can happen, And I see these as very very possible options.
I honestly only see Calgary winning 2 more games, Hamilton and Winnipeg, and the winnipeg game is questionable in my opinion. Of course I could be dead wrong on all of these, but hey these are my predictions.

Billy your my hero.
How is my rider buddy today.
I'm still keeping my part of the deal!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

your rider buddy is fine today. A little stressed with school work. Biochemistry is kinda boring, and hard, but otherwise Its been a great day.
And I expected you to keep your part. whatdid you think I was gonna bounce out of it?

You said I wouldn't keep my part of the deal!!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!
5 more days!!!

Riders have a shot at thrid in the west this week!

GO RIDERS!!!

and I still say Montreal wins the Cup, total upset.

Billy that prediction of yours proves to everyone that you have drinking those bio materials again!

And Saskargo are you not just a bit

[/img]

Those are pretty reasonable.

I think that last game of Edmonton vs Calgary is gonna have huge implications. It really could go eitehr way since Henry should be back for that

Edmonton, Calgary and Saskatchewan all with 20 points, and the series splitted evenly between the three.

Now start scoring if you want a home playoff spot!

Close, but here's what I think..

EE vs. HAM
EE vs TO
EE vs RR
EE vs BC
EE vs CAL

CAL vs MTL
CAL vs HAM
CAL vs RR
CAL vs WPG

RR vs. BC
RR vs MTL
RR vs EE
RR vs CAL
RR vs BC

BC is too strong to bet against.. although I do believe they'll lose another two games.. I don't know to who because it'll have to be times when they don't play to their ability. So I'm saying BC to win in all of the games before us.

Edmonton will finish strong.. they've screwed up as much as they're going to I think..

Calgary will continue to roll. They've got momentum on their side for the first time in 4 years, and as it gets colder the rushing and D games will become increasingly important, taking pressure off the QB situation. The toughest games are right at the end of the year, against Sask and the Chuk.. but both are outside, and Burris will be back..

Saskatchewan unfortunately has a VERY tough end of year schedule.. they're picking it up at the right time, but they've still been outplayed in 2 of their last 3 wins, and they have BC twice.. once adversity hits with a loss at BC, I think Crandell will return to his 50/50 play style, where sometimes he's good.. and sometimes...

I don't want to jinx anything, but it would be amazing if the playoffs was the battle of Alberta. I'd guess there would be close to 60,000 in attendance.

Sask needs to beat Calgary and Edmonton to have a shot at making it. Those two games are going to be huge!

We’ll never fit that many in McMahon. LOL