Stand behind Bo

I don’t know about on here but on other stampeder fan pages (I.e Facebook), bo just takes a beating. This is a guy that has brought so much success to our city and we got to ride the wave. After a tough year, and it’s crazy- I think we play better than what the results show- a lot of fans are hard on our qb.

Time to stand behind bo and get his game back. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

I think Bo should start if he’s healthy but if he isn’t moving the ball after 3 different series, he might have to sit for a series. Take it game by game.

1 Like

Yah and that mair has been fun to watch

3 Likes

I have always been under the impression BLM has always been a confident quarterback and that brings his arrogance attitude that he is going to win every game. To me if he is hurt and not 100 percent I think he should be a team player and let Maier develop and give the Stampeders a chance to get into the playoffs.

1 Like

It is not so much about Bo but everything to do with a young team and I have to say the receiver quality is low (AMBLES SUCK) Huff is mediocre the Canadian receivers could not make the Calgary colts
The team as a whole is not playing good and just maybe Bo is exposing this a bit.

1 Like

Quit with the hurt BS he is fine the problem is he does not have quality receivers. The ball hits their hands and they drop the damn thing. Ambles is a turnover. Jordan is all he has to go to or to Carey thats it for a defense they love this.

1 Like

Maier shoulld be ready if Bo does not get his shit together remove him I think what is wrong with Bo is no confidence in the offensive players other than Jordan, Carey and the oline.

1 Like

The question has followed Bo his entire career: how good would Bo be if he was on an average team, without being surrounded by all-star players?

I think that we're seeing the answer this year. He's not superman. He's just another QB. Prove us wrong Bo. It's on you. Go.

1 Like

When Bo had a decent O-Line and great receivers he excelled. Now, with a mediocre O-line and receivers with hands made of stone he looks like a back-up. Maier on the other hand deserves a longer look.
When Bo refused to run for 3 yards in that last game it was final nail for me. Look at Reilly in B.C, all heart and will run for that 1st down over and over. Not Bo. Is the Bo we are seeing now a true reflection of his ability when not surrounded by all star talent??

3 Likes

I think he was playing hurt the last game... and sad as it is pro QB are not on the roster for what they did in the past they are on the roster(or off) for waht they are doing now. The back up should have won at least two, possibly 3 games he did lose and he seems to be moving the team and the O looks like they are seeing him as the leader over Bo. Writing may be on the wall for a trade??? if that happens this season or in the off season is all that seems to be decided???

1 Like

No trade required the tam has to find better receivers plain and simple. The return game coughed up the ball not once but twice not Bo's fault. What is Bo's fault is throwing the ball so low that lineman can knock them down it is obvious Hamilton had looked at film. Receiver's having the ball hit them in the hands and they do not catch it not Bo's fault. You do not trade something that can be fixed to be successful. Maier no doubt is a great player and should be used when Bo gets out of alignment with his paly. Dickenson should wear the horns here in my opinion. Some of the play calling is obvious to the other teams defense time for him to wake up,

3 Likes

THis is the first year in more then a decade that the Stamps lost pretty much everyone who was veteran... The bright side of this as usual they already have second string QB that can start and win...Cow own never takes long to rebuild

1 Like

True but Ambles is not a guy you can be confident in throwing the ball too.