Stamps vs Argos

Nice win Argo’s!!

I dint remember burris playing a game this bad!

You never watched him in Saskatchewan then I take it?

Totally forgot this game was on until I saw this topic. :lol: This is why they shouldn't have games in the middle of the week, damnit! :lol:

I'm not sure how, but we won this game 8)

Good work Argos and Go Cory Boyd!

Ya, mid week games are dumb. I missed the first half.

A few observations:

Calgary's O-line is really bad, Burris had a bad game but he was running for his life.

Both defenses looked fairly good, likely why they are both 2-1. Up to this game Calgary had won ugly, it finally caught up to them tonight, although they had more than a few chances to put this game away.

How long before some calgary fan blames this on the refs somehow??

Anyhow, good for die hard loyal argo fans, maybe seeing the light at the end of a too long tunnel.

So Toronto is 2-1. Wow. That's quite surprising. Good for them! :thup:

The Stamps haven't exactly been playing too great the first two weeks and it continued here.

they are 2-1 for a reason and they truly don't look like a good 2-1 team.

I like the win, it shows the true form for Calgary.

Bad Hank.

Interesting game, a game with errors, missed opportunities but the Argos hung in there and wow, ended up being very entertaining. Barker has the respect of this team no question and they've got a good running game, Lemon was far from great but again, didn't make a lot of mistakes one int and the one fumble but all in all, hung in there.

Argos 2-1, who would have imagined. :o

interesting that both qbs at 50% for passing, for almost the same yards.

that was the most boring game of the year so far.

what a crap fest.

I know I just did my picks for the week and picked Calgary to win then I seen this topic and realized the Argos won . :oops:

i'm not going to blame the refs. I'm not a tie cats fan. I blame crappy playing by the Calgary O. I don't remember burris in sask much.

The Argo's received a gift from Burris..well lets say 5...oh well it's a long season but the refs still stink,they seemed to be very selective in their calls but thank god for instant reply..when will the CFL get it right and have full time
officials,pay them a decent wage like the other leagues because the players are playing their hearts out,the fans expect better,so when the officials make phantom calls or miss key ones it makes the CFL look like a bush league!
What really makes me mad was the blatant illegal hit in the Toronto/Calgary game which was missed and cause Calgary's player an injury but they sure were able to pick out Labinjo's holding call on Toronto's the fake punt...come on!! :cowboy:

Woooooooooooooooooo, exciting game! I wouldn't bring it to prom.... but I'll take a W at home!

A step back for Cleo and the receivers. Copeland had a pretty good game, and Chad Owens looks like a can contribute as a receiver. Get Jeff Webb out of there! How many times is that guy going to drop the ball???

Better tackling in the secondary this game, albiet with a couple exceptions. I'm liking Evan McCollough, keep him on the active roster! Sammy Joseph was improved, Michael Grant was unremarkable.

Way to go, O-Line and D-Line! Lookin' scary, the both of yuhz. Boatman did a good job stepping in for Van Zeyl, good to know we've got a quality backup.

Grant Shaw looked a little shaky, but then again maybe I've been spoiled by a season of Medlock and Shaw's excellent start. I hope he can bounce back.

Cory Boyd is a monster. D-lines beware!

Keep on rolling, Argos!

Reynolds should have been ejected for his moronic act, Hafnagel obviously was not pleased and sat him for a while. The league should penalize him as well, that kind of thing has no place in the game.

Tie Cats? Have you been watching a lot of calf roping at the Stampede, perchance?