Stamps vs Argo's

I thought you couldn't challenge after the 3 minute warning, or is that only in the fourth quarter?

Excellent catch by Copeland. Just a shame he couldn't do that when I had him on my fantasy team... :x

Theres some bugs when trying to submit posts here. I have had to hit submit twice in order to post. And then one post didn't happen at all. Hmm, anyone else?

Go Stamps

Seems to be working fine on my end.

This ref seems to be a man of few words. Would it have been too much to explain why it wasn't a TD...? :expressionless:

Another terrible video review call......It didnt cost anything though

Apologies to Henry Burris. That was a heluva throw as well.

Me too!
There was a message on top…
“At least one post have been made to this topic. You may want to review your post in light of this” :?

Maybe he doesn't actually know? Since its pretty clear that it was a touchdown and he called it something else. Its not like he can say "I just don't feel like changing the call" now can he? :stuck_out_tongue:

Calgary put it in anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

How in the world do the zebras not see AFTER the replay that it was a TD? Theres only one explanation plain and simple, the head ref doesn't know the rules.

Pretty much a gimme for sure.

That was kind of a waste...Why didn't Toronto go for the FG...?

I will Thanks, it keeps happening, I hit the submit button, leave to watch the game , come back and my post is still sitting there.

Anyways I’ll search that later back to the game, Too close, if your a Stamp fan, not a great game by stats standard but kinda interesting non the less.

Burris looks like he was out a little too late last night, but at least it is giving the Argos a chance to hang around.

I thought the ref could change the call on the field even if it wasn't what was challenged ? WTH was Proulx watching under that hood ? It couldn't have been the replay.

No I mean
What I posted about "reviewing" was the message that was written

OK
I have just been informed that you will get that screen if someone posts while you are writing a new post.

Conversation between me and the girlfriend;
Me. "I can't talk now, Argos' are looking good tonight.""
Her. "Better capture the moment while you can."

Hmmmmm. :roll:

OK good to know, Tks RO

Nice move Joffery

Cortez, c'mon what was that!

:lol: A women scorned , you've got some work to do after the game. :wink:

Don't forget....it's a double header. :smiley: