Stamps Record

What can I say Supertoe and Red and white have already said it. I mean it was a 9 and 9 team with Burris who had he not gone in where would they have been 5 and 13

Intellectual conversation too much for you?
Ever wonder why you have a million posts here?
Just a question...
Burris to Copeland...gets you guys all excited...
Running game?
Def. Backs?
Stud nose tackle?
Yeah, you got me...
My brain is on the fritz

See you in October
B.

.........you are too worked up to post with sense..........go back to sleep........

Red & White 2005 makes a good point that Sask. was 9-9 with Burris. They make virtually no upgrades, and have a QB that they were calling for his head two years ago. ( I remember the boo birds getting on Green, calling for Burris)

Hmmm.. Maybe time for a poll....What week will the boo birds be calling for Nealon's head?

(a) Week One
(b) Week Two
(c) Week Three
(d) None of the above as he's gotten injured already

Good poll I would have to believe all of the above.

Did you say Sheep! no sleep okay!

Here's what I remember most about burris last year...

There's a reciever open, burris fires, ooooh he overthrows... again.

Burris back to pass, he's got a man open deep, burris decides to run, he's at the line of scrimmage, ooooh he's hit hard, the ball is loose...

Burris is scrambling, he finds an opening, wait no, he decides to pass, oooh he's intercepted... again

^^^

That’s exactly what I heard the announcers say about Burris last year, but all I heard from Rider fans is how he was the second coming of Christ, and Greene should be dumped.

sounds like crappy receivers to me running wrong routes

Good one eskJebus good one!

Better get used to it redwhite2005 you're going to be hearing alot of it this year.

What am I going to here?
Burris to Copeland touchdown!
Burris to Nik Lewis touchdown?
Burris to Yen Yon Rambo Touchdown!
Burris to Brett Ralph Touchdown!
Burris to Mar Tay Jenkins Touchdown!
Burris To Reynolds Tocuhdown!
Burris to Jenkins Touchdown!

Nealon sacked Nealon sacked
Nealon interception etc etc.

Get alife Saskrider!

Oh, well I HEARD from my friends sisters husbands fathers tailors doggroomer that her roommates bosses second cousins twin thinks that Burris aint that good.

So, I guess that settles that.

All your kin folk I presume! Keep playing that banjo

Are you kidding me, Burris an up grade from jones? Burris is comparable to Crandil (sorry about the spelling) it is kinda funny that he is now Greens backup. And for Edmontons coaching, THEY HAVE COACHING EXPERIENS :evil: unlike Calgarys last year. Were did Higons come from, and Don Mathews, Edmonton!!! Our coaching will be O.K.
With that, Eskimos, 2005 Grey Cup Champs :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

.........we'll see what Danny M's experience is like against a real team........

And which qb lead your team to the western finals?..Im sorry but burris is good…way better than greene. Saying all of those thing against him is just ridiculous. Its either your insane, heart-broken or in denial that you post these crap.

I agree with you 100% and they say they have never got over losing him. This is the proof.

I agree, brad needs to get of the drugs