Stamps or Bombers?

Predictions for tonights game? Personally, I hope for a tie because I dislike both teams, but I think Calgary will take it.

ditto

Calgary needs some fine tuning. Winnipeg needs a new engine. That performance by Tee Martin last week was horrible. And the secondary looked like they never played football before. The Eskimos must have had a better challenge in practice this week than when they faced Winnipeg…

How exciting; the battle of the soon-to-be 4th/5th place teams.

That said, I hope the BBs win.

I picked …WINNIPEG…so probably CALGARY will win… :lol:

it would look like this game would be won by calgary easily, but since i dont like either team, i just hope it’s close, and it’s a good game

Stamps 29
Bombers 20

STAMPS all the way!!!

personally they both suck , and for the shit faces who call me a rider fan becuase of my name its actually a make fun of comment for how stupid nealon is when he sees a guy wide open in the endzone he’ll start running so, YES im a ESKIMOOOOO FAN, the riders arent lucky enought to have eskie fans cheering for them, they only have corn cob eating sask farmers, on their side

oooooo…how i wish i was still a mod, i could delete my first post.

As you can see every team has fans who are idiots.

Hey - RUNnealonRUN - two words for you. Anger Management.

Stamps will easily handle the hapless Bombers.

GO STAMPS GO!!

I’m new to these boards but have enjoyed watching CFL games for years from NYC so much I intend to go to a game when I go on vacation later this summer !!!

Stamps 32 Bombers 24

Stamps will win. I think it’s gonna take a while for the BBs to pick up their first win. :wink:

i say stamps take it 21-15

Good defence by both teams. Happy Stamps won. Stamps made the big play at the beginning of the game and that pretty much stood to be the winner but I do have to say how much Burris and Martin stink.

I don’t know what you all think, but to me Burris sure does look a lot like Crandel did last year in the Calgary offence, and that was just what I was perdicting would happen. They should have kept Jones.