Stamps @ Lions

The horses just keep stampeding along here.

BC is gonna need an Eskimos-esque collapse to win this. 27-9.

So much for this being a close game - starting to look like the Ottawa/Montreal game - with more class of course!

Sack. BC just getting outclassed. Only one top team this season: Calgary.

BC and Ottawa are looking like pretenders.

Do hope that this isn’t the start of a weekend trend with the visiting teams all winning this week. That wouldn’t bode well for the Ticats return to THF for the first time in over 6 weeks!

Lions need a TD this quarter or it's game over.

Arcie looking like a spectator on that throw.

Even when they fake to Messam, BC gets beat. Messam is killing them in every way.

Flag football being played tonight.

They haven’t scored since the first quarter? Or was it the second? Anyway the horses are doing a good job of shutting them down. Surprised Jennings hasn’t been pulled for Lulay yet. Horses with another TD to extend the lead by 25.

And in comes Travis to save the day!

Lions need to make Travis their starter.

Wonder if Buono is going to tell Dickenson to "win with some class" since he seems to keep running up the score?? :lol:

Well even Travis isn’t having much luck against the “hot horses” tonight.

Lions OL getting schooled.....

Surprising how many picked the Lions to win at home tonight- and we're wrong! Should have gone with more confidence in the Stamps than I did - that was my only mistake

Hard when you don’t get the reps. I believe Jennings number have been inflated by the new pass first, second, and third down, and then maybe run the ball offence that has take over the CFL. I think Lulay is a better QB.

Wallyball got their ears (and brillo pad) boxed last nite!

But I wouldn't ridicule the Lions that much! They're still a Top 3 CFL team. Jennings has to get his confidence restored. Lulay isn't the answer as starter.

Noticed Khari Jones slinking into the background with each two and out. He was getting close to Kato - who was busy packing stuff into his "collectibles trunk".

…i’m guilty as well :oops:

Every team in the CFL has at least a couple horrible games per season, regardless of their record and talent. Even when Hamilton was horrible for years they still beat a great team every now and then.

Last night was two good teams with only one doing well. Happens a lot.

Even when Hamilton was horrible for years they still beat a great team every now and then.

And if the Riders aren't careful, the Ticats might pull that off again tonight. :smiley: