Stamps @ Lions

Still living in the past?.. that was so last week… or was it 2 weeks ago?.. geez!

You're a sad, sad man, you know that, cflisthebest? :lol:

Anyway, a sack and a safety. I like. Go Stamps!

Oh I see, well that’s fine then. Me personally, I’d rather see BC miss the playoffs hehe. But that’s just me.

it really has nothing to do with the Chick hit…

it’s just an example…

the more important part is that the Referees need to be consistent with their calls.

I want consistency in penalties, like yourself.

I want every unnecessary Hit to be called.

NICE CHALLENGE!

Is that because you are scared what will happen in the playoffs if riders and BC meet?

I really dislike the rule about being able to challenge fumble recoveries after the whistle. The whistle went, the play should be dead and anything that happens after has no bearing. What if a Calgary player had plowed the BC player who recovered the ball after the whistle (as happened against Toronto when Eddie Davis of the Riders recovered a 'fumble' after the whistle)? The Calgary player would have been charged with unnecessary roughness, even though, on review the challenge stood and the ball really was live.

Actually, I was referring to your comment about wanting B.C. to win just so Edmonton would miss the playoffs.

Next touch down wins this one!

More cause I’d rather have a home playoff game than not. Also, I like Richie Hall and for the first time in years Edmonton is my second favourite Western team.

I need the Stamps to put this away so I can watch The Shining in 15 minutes. :lol: Let's go, Stamps!!!

NIIIIICE run Reynolds..

Put these bums away

Yes let’s go Stamps! (ugh, I just threw up a little in my mouth…)

It'l be All Quiet On the Western Coast after this game.......ahhhhh.

Hmm. Interesting. Why go for the Two? The Lions need a TD either way...

…because all BC has been getting lately is field goals…

Yeah, I didn’t get that either. I guess it makes two field goals a tie instead of a win, but that’s kinda stretching it…

Nice. Two and out. Now all the Stamps have to do is get at least a FG, and that should put it away!

Spoke too soon... :oops: :lol: