Stamps - Hypocrites

Lets see, Stamps refuse to allow Gainer the Gopher to be at McMahon Stadium..........

Now when the Stampeder horse was not allowed at the stadium for the grey cup, they whined, and whined and whined and whined, and whined............so now the horse is allowed in the endzone.

Do you not think that this is hypocritical of them ????????????
All you hear is whine, whine, whine,....Burris never got MOP, we didn't get enough players on the all star team.....whine , whine, whine.

I didn't hear about this. Can anyone confirm it?

...I can confirm it, because I picked the phone up, dialed the redphone on Mr. Cohon's desk (the one that only recieves calls) and gave him the business.....

...the only whining I hear right now is hermaneater....time to call Mr. Cohon again and see what can be done about that...

Hey red and white.......one simple question...is that not hypocritical of the Stamps??? yes or no ????

...totally, thats called winning baby, not whining....on the issue of mascots in other stadiums: Stampeders 2-0....

...now seriously though, the GC is supposed to be neutral territory, Montreal has 60,000 fans to Calgary's 5,000....that's pretty one-sided, what is a horse going to do?....

It is hypocritical on their part! First Burris…and now this horse stupidity. Guys like Burris need to be humble but they can’t be. He’s a reflection of that organization as a whole. But I expect no less from a whiny, crying organization like the Stampeders. That horse will not help them win anyways. Good luck tonight Calgary. You’re going to need it. I hope the Als blow your team out of the water. That horse won’t be riding around all that much because the Als will dominate you.

Back so soon, AlshalibutGreen. Ta!

...I guess the concept of neutral territory is too much for your brain to handle TGM....sesame street is on, I hear its the Letter O today...go watch...

LOL

That stupid horse should be able to be at the game. Its the still the grey cup even though the als may have homefield advantage thus both teams should be allowed to bring their cheerleaders and mascots.

...probably shit on the sidelines...

...hope TSN has that on high def...

Pretty much sums this one up,

Sorry Hermy.

Regardless....all I am pointing out is that besides whining about every thing, the Stamps are being hypocrites....

...its not 'regardless', the gainer incident was based on home field advantage, the GC is neutral territory....they are quite different and I dont' see why you can't understand that very significant difference....right now, you appear to be whining sir...

....Boo hoo, my rat mascot couldn't go to Calgary but the stampeders get to take their horsey to montreal, waaaaa...

...you're better than that, but that's what I'm hearing right now...

its not hypocritical because this is the grey cup game. It would be hypocritical if it was just a regular season game. Gainor would have to be allowed at grey cup in Calgary.

They even said at the start of the game that it was neutral territory, so the Als couldn't even use their score board or whatever. The Stamps may have whined about other things, but I see no whinning here.

It did seem to be neutral!
I never heard the announcer say this trademark "Premier Essay First down.....Montreal!"

Chief you may need a hanky are you still going on about whining.

Seriously, 05? Did you even read what I wrote? :roll: