stamp's fans unite

get rid of those dumb black pant's and bring the red back, even though i hate you guy's

Are we really getting so hard up this off season that we're going to start criticizing each other's uniforms? :lol:

hey it's a sore spot for me, i loved those red pants

Corny I will get you a pair. :lol: HOw about the jersey to go with it. :lol:

Well better that than umpteen expansion threads, debates about evolution/creation, or 5 pages and counting on silly b*tching over an apology.

Been there done that.

Bring on the uniform debates.

I have to agree with corneskers, the black pants suck, bring back the red ones.

now you dont have to go crazy and get me a pair, just change them :slight_smile:

Ah what the heck go crazy you will look good wear stamps gear at commonwealth!

...red pants > black pants...

I suppose you have a point. :lol:

atleast the stamp fan's agree with me.

Are we really getting so hard up this off season that we're going to start criticizing each other's uniforms? :lol:
You have read some of the silly nonsense that has been going back and for in other threads have you not lol? This is atleast football related lol ( just ribbing of course )

I have always preffered the single color uniforms. Be it the riders, stamps or anyone else. Few teams can pull off the black without it looking bleh. I have never been a fan of the black pants for either team…

Hey Nythril when are the Riders going to change their logo?

Has anybody tried barbecued horse..hehe... an August 7th tailgate at Mosaic along with some beers..OH YEH!

silver rules.

silver is a brutal color man. no offence to ur team and all. but really i prefer black over silver any day of the week.

no way the silver pants are auesome with the roughies

Actually, I’m with corny on this one to. Red looks so much better!

RIGHT ON MADJACK! :thup: I’ll gladly except Uniform debates over…"Lets expand to Red Deer :roll: :roll: "

…how about to Alaska…man are we wearing that one out… :lol: :lol: can’t we bring back kanga so we can carve him up… :roll: