Stamps @ Bombers

Goddamnit!

I just rushed home with a pizza and a 12 case of Heineken because I thought this game started at 7:30! I feel like my heart is about to explode! :lol:

...12 cases of Heineken!!!!!....no wonder your heart is going to explode....

Case of 12, my bad. Chalk that up to me still huffin’ and puffin’ over here… :lol:

....actually, my bad, when I read it again I think you're grammar is correct my green and gold friend....chalk it up to my third ounce of Brandy....

I went all fancy-expensive, Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale! "Smooth and Distinguished" and it better be for the price.

...I love it when threads morph into a 'watcha drinking?' discussion...time for a Strongbow for me....

I was more intrigued when I thought Chief was drinkin' himself into a coma with his 144 Heineken...paralyzers here...hell, I don't have to wake up until Tuesday if I don't wanna...

I wouldn't wake up till tuesday if I were you, its my experience that sundays and mondays suck big time, sunday because you feel the weekend coming to an end, and monday because the weekend is over....

.....[blow kazoo]SANKEY!!!!!![blow kazoo].....

He’s your man!

Chief...refill!

Yay Bombers

...so much enthusiasm, Bobby...don't go gettin' all carried away now...

...but sorry, Red...gotta cheer for the Bombers on this one (now I feel all dirty)...I don't wanna wait until Sunday to see if we get a home playoff date this year or not...

I had that a couple years ago. Wasn’t bad. But how much did you pay, just out of curiosity? lol

On it… now that I can breathe again! :lol:

WooHoo 7-0

Doing it up proper, sounds like. :lol: I was just gonna get a sixer, but then I saw the 12 and well, how can you turn down a case of 12? :smiley:

Nice hands Roberts.

Actually, I paid nothing! It was bought for me. 8)

…meh, no apologies necessary…I feel for ya…the way things are unravelling it looks like you’ll get your wish…