STAMPS beat MONTREAL on the last play!

Excellent Game!! Congradulations Calgary!!
What a Finish!! :thup:

...Congrats. to the cowboys....they beat a pretty good team...it gives you some credibility....Now the trick is ...keep repeating it...good game to watch...and red.....whats' with Ned Flanders ditching the specs....did he lose them or go in for one of those eye laser deals....maybe now he can see the field.. :lol:

How many times is Sandro going to make this amazing last second field goals? His talent, intensity and attitude is freaking awesome. I love this guy.

I LOVE SANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Special teams player of the.... year?

Yes, he is good — but what’s with those dances???

He shouldn’t have been so premature on this first one as it only tied the game. Mtl could have come back with TD and won.

Then he would have felt and looked pretty silly — just like Maccocia’s infamous premature celebratory victory “dances.”

What's wrong with celebrating after you kick a field goal? Are kickers not allowed to celebrate after scoring?

Premature would be doing the macarina before he kicked the ball.

I would like tho know the difference between celebrating and taunting!

Mind you the game was over at that point but in general.....

I had to leave to go to work midway throught he 3rd Quarter, but what a comeback by the Stamps! TSN commentators were saying Prefontaine is the CFL's best kicker, but I disagree with them-- I believe D'Angelis is the best kicker in the league.

Don’t ya worry dude. That was just a test.

I wanted to see if people would react the same way they do when someone attacks a team that’s not Montreal.

So far, the Als were 7-0, but after every week, we were discredited.

• “You just beat a team that was 5-13 last season.”
  • “You just beat a rebuilding team.”
  • “You just beat bottomfeeders.”
  • “Montreal hasn’t faced a real team yet.”
  • “You beat a team plagued with injuries.”
  • “Montreal has yet to be tested.”

And blahblahblah…

So I called your team “lucky”, and waited. Everybody defended the Stampeders, gave them credit and I was the jerk.

So it only appears okay for a collective mass to discredit a team that “won too much” already.

Anyways, as I said last week, if we had to break the streak, it had to be 1) on the road 2) when not facing an Eastern team and 3) not against the Eskimos.

That was a nice win (nailing two 50+ yarders under big pressure can’t be called lucky… or can it? :wink: )

Besides.....
We were going to lose one sooner or later!
Better sooner than later!

Better to lose now than in November…well put :thup:

Good test but I think only one failed the test right redandwhite! (smack to the back of the head) :lol: This situatipon occurs all the time I know I have done it to bomber fans but thats face it the bombers are not like the Als and the Als have proven it. This year teams have been competitive ( with the exception of Toronto and Hamilton ) but injuries have caused problems! For Hamilton I think it is more the recievers and Jason Maas not connecting yet.
But really if you look at redandwhites post he was not far off. The only real test the Als had were with the bombers ( did I say that ). I am glad you now can say the Stamps should be included! But really 3rd think about it!

real test? edmonton is a test... winnipeg is a test, and hamilton, well hamilton is hamilton... but like at least we didn't lose to hamilton nor edmonton. something calgary has done.

im not even defending the sides of the als.. im just saying its not fair to say that edmonton, hamilton, winnipeg and toronto are no contests

…heh red…we know our place in the standings…and i think its remarkable that the Bombers are showing the same level of play this year as the ALS…(and yeah third…we were 5-13 last year)…it’s going to be a rough ride for us now …till we get a credible qb…but we will test the ALS. again…i agree that pressure kick that won the game for the stamps…is something a team can build on…i think the stumps have turned the cornor… :wink:

Hats off to Calgary for a gritty win. Obviously if we hadn't fumbled three times, this game would have been quite different, but coulda, shoulda, woulda, right? Burris always plays well against us.

But he usually scramble a lot against us, and pretty much sticked to passing the ball this past Saturday.

Hopefully, we make him regret making no mistake when he comes to Montreal.