Stamps at Ticats Moncton 2011

I’ll post the link as soon as I can but word is that Mark Cohon will ask Bob Young to give up a home game next year for this to happen.

I WON’T MISS THIS ONE :thup:

Let’s hope lots of Hamiltonians will be able to make this trip. I know that the Stamps fan base will be there in BIG numbers.

It would be a lot of fun. We had so much fun in Halifax although we were only there 3 days. I’m up for at least a week’s holiday.

This better not be true, I want 9 home games not 8.

Every team will have their turn at neutral site games. It's good for the CFL to promote the game where it does not yet exist. The season tickets would be 10-12% less because of this.

Can you look beyond your own selfishness and see that it's good for the CFL?

Now the title is Stamps at Ticats.. which is it? Riders or Stamps?

Here is the link to the story... TICATS vs STAMPS next?

[url=http://www.torontosun.com/sports/football/2010/09/24/15469941.html]http://www.torontosun.com/sports/footba ... 69941.html[/url]

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

2011 could be Ticats Last Season in Hamilton we want Every game at IWS.
Sorry 2012 Maybe..

[quote="zenstate"]

Every team will have their turn at neutral site games. It's good for the CFL to promote the game where it does not yet exist. The season tickets would be 10-12% less because of this.

Can you look beyond your own selfishness and see that it's good for the CFL?[/quote]

:thup: This may become something that will be quoted regularly over the course of the next year. :wink:

I'd hope they hold off on making a final decison on whether the Cats play there next yaer or not until the whole stadium mess is sorted out. If it does turn out that 2011 is the Cats last year in IWS (unlikely but still possible) burning fans for a game would sting a bit more than if we were there until 2014. Not selfish about it just think fans would like to spend as many games as possible at IWS in it's final year hosting the Cats.

I'm there either way, but I hope they do this one in late August so I can go during my time off.

The east coast is awesome anytime of year and Eastern hospitality is some of the finest in the country! :rockin:

Unless you are into "call centres", Moncton isn't exactly "party central" as compared to Halifax....... :roll:

These games should onle be pre-season. Home games are an advantage for the home team. There are only 9 home games and play off spots sometimes being determined by a game its not worth it. The schedule should be balanced so no one team is at a disadvantage.

The in season games down east are a bad idea