Stamps at HTC game thread/predictions

As opposed to the other 2 head shots against Porter NOT called???

You’re right… nice job bush ref’s

...firstly, kudos to the ticats for a good game played, this was a great come-from-behind win...secondly, thumbs down to Porter for his sucky 'oh you hurt my ears' hit that wasn't, hope you wear ear plugs in the rematch, very wussy....

...the stamps D that looked powerful in the first half looked like bumbling fools in the second, too many penalties....and other than reynolds nobody could do anything on offense....

....good win for the cats, hope to see you and beat you here in November....

Great, I had to go out during the 4th quarter and look what happened! Congratulations to Hamilton also, thanks. Helps out quite a bit. :smiley:

LOL… wussy… you sound jealous after Hanks big bad 9 yards in the 1st Q and 15 in the 2nd, it’s about damn time they called the cheapshot head shotsthe Stamp took all night at Porter (who didn’t whine about them either") face it… the only point the Stamps got was the one HANDED to them by the Cats OOffense!!

Yes that was a brutal call, but the Stamps imploded earlier in the game when their offense couldn’t produce.

Get a grip, Porter slides at the last second into a defender who’s already on his way down. Porter set up his own head shot, nobody’s fault but his own. Don’t watch much football huh?

In any event the Cats deserved the win.

...jealous of what?...Porter?...the kid had a nice night out, scrambled a bit and eventually got the refs on his side, that last non-head shot was a phantom....maybe the others were legit, but that last one was a ghost....

...and yes Burris was not good, but I chalk that up to a fairly decent ticat D, does that satisfy you?...

I posted that far earlier in the the 3rd where the head shot was missed…this one was iffy…but the guy’s going down, why lead with your head?

Not really… you still whine about a “phantom headshot” and in the same sentence say "maybe the other(S) were legit… to ME that “phantom” call does not even it up. .quit your whining about phantom crap… the Cats D treated the Stamps like a red headed step child that last headshot should be the least of your worries

...if you can't see that last penalty wasn't legit then you can't be reasoned with H-the-D, end of story...and, please, your insult to red heads is worthy of being called out, care to retract?...the stamps O wasn't there, the ticat D was, hope you are so boastful about the rematch, i do a nice crow flambe if you'd care to imbibe....

Big win Ti-Cats...congrats 8) . Big Calgary letdown after two emotional wins over the EE...can't say I'm surprised. Hamilton's going as far as their D takes them...very solid...but man, dropsies of epidemic proportions on O.

How big is Sunday's game now?

Irrelevant if it was legit or not…the 2 previous non call WERE legit… by my count … you guys still owe us one … I won’t retract no need to, are you that sensitive?? (If I offended any red headed step children out there, then I do apologize)

And the rematch, well if the Cats win. .and you whine about a phantom call… hell yea I’ll be just as boastful, had you not cried about that missed call I would have been just fine with your original post.

Good job Cats D!!

Thank you Hamiton, Riders win this Sunday and first place all by themselfs :slight_smile: Stamps are ripe for the picking not looking that good, can't wait the Riders to get their shot at them, okay guys quit wining about the call, it should have been called earlier, Hamilton played a great game and were the better team!

…you wouldn’t care to explain this analogy further, would you?

…it was totally relevant as it gave your team extra time on the clock, whereas the other didn’t, nice to gloss over the facts…

…as for my head, stubbly grey ala Bruce Willis, so sorry no red head insult there, but I know my missus, for example, would be very offended for your non-relevant comparison…

…as for the rematch, I look forward to it, very much so…

It means the Ti-Cats D beat them senseless. It's an expession....

Why?

Because it was an ignorant comment to make. Would you like to make fun of some visible minorities next?

As opposed to the yardage the Cats would have gained for 2 other non calls??

…oh yes, how sad of me to not understand that a one touchdown win was a beating of a senseless variety…god forbid what a loss of say 8 points would be called…