Stamps at Bombers...

...corneskers is hoping a zillion to three for the bombers tonight...discuss...

He's also hoping Santa Claus comes on December 25th! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Its that Calgary Edmonton thing Red...........

Calgary by 8

QB's Burris vs Lefors Edge Calgary
Receivers Edge Calgary
Runninbacks Edge Calgary
Coaching Edge Calgary

I could go on, but you know.........

I can see the Bombers rushing for a lot of yards against that new Stamps front 7, but probably won't be enough. Hank has too many weapons and unless he Franks, Stamps should win by a TD or 2.

What’s to discuss? Isn’t he also saying the Bombers will win the East even after the Als crushed both the Stamps and the Eskimos? I don’t think even the Bombers fans are predicting that. :lol:

Huff is too good of a coach to lay back-to-back eggs. The Stamps will come prepared tonight.

...sneaky bastiges to start the game like that...

Is Mike Kelley an Idiot?? He flat out says he doesnt believe in shotgun formation quote "shotgun formation is for flag football and coaches who can't coach a qb very well". Now he is running on 2nd and long constantly he is doing everything backwards wow!!

Watching this game is frustrating me. First you had Siddeeq Shabazz making tackles left and right. Why Edmonton didn’t keep him is beyond me. Now the announcers are talking about the rookie guards on Calgary’s O-Line. One of those guards should be in Edmonton right now, but we decided to trade our first round pick to Calgary last year. And what did we get in return? An inconsistent O-Line. I hate this game… :lol:

...firstly, go make an edmonton thread....

...secondly, good job so far Winnipeg for playing with emotion and capitalizing on that other team's incompetence...

...thirdly, Hufnagel needs to kick some a$$ on the team that looks like a bunch of unfocused bumbling goofballs that couldn't find a multiple first down series if it rang the doorbell and presented itself as a burning paper bag on the front porch...no wait, I've got my analogy wrong...I forget now...but I know it involves the stampeders, sh!t and a paper bag....I think I wear the paperbag, that might be it...

Shotgun formation in question? Old time football, Mike Kelly looks like a genious;(shotgun no can do) with the QB taking the snap from behind centre. Things are working so far in an upbeat game for Winnipeg. Milt Stegall night, Bomber football is back leading 21-4 at the half.

....call is horsesh!t...that is pure hoosepoop folks and i should know I've seen enough at Stampede and I just saw it on TSN as well...refs are poopy...winnipeg is winning this game on merit alone, you don't need to hand them 7 and look like incompetent boobs at the same time...

I take that back. I love this game! There’s nothing more entertaining than watching the Stamps implode. Won’t be long now before Huffer’s head explodes. :smiley:

...pack this one in, get the backups some reps....this team is an embarrassment to the sport at this point...

...Chief, I take back what I said earlier, you can talk about the Esks all you want, at least they remotely resemble a half decent football team....

Ok , LOL this is truly pathetic. Hey Red save one of those bags for me will ya. Cudo's to the Bomber's though.

Ok now where's that been all game!!!

Seriously…? :expressionless: You must have missed last night’s game.

Edit: Um… did they just go for the 2-point convert? Why? It would’ve remained a 3 possession game even if they’d made it.

Bombers have to start getting some type of pass rush going.

Dare I say it..........possible Stamp comeback :rockin:

If the Bomber's blow this it'll haunt them all year.

Not today, geez Frank

…lol, why?..

...well, I'm heading out for dinner with the missus, so in advance congrats to the bombers for their home operner victory, I'm sure Mike Kelly will say something that will puzzle us all but they were the better team tonight and deserve the 2 points...and congrats to Lefors for his first CFL win...

...the stampeders should have to take greyhound home but as I'm not the team's owners I guess that wish won't be granted...very poor effort and very poor results....very...