STAMPEDERS vs BLUE BOMBERS

It almost always makes a difference when your recievers go get the ball when its in coverage or thrown high. I thought the biggest difference was that the recieving corps wanted to play hard for Dinwiddie and make those highlight catches.

edit off topic

That was a great game. I felt kind of dirty rooting for the Bombers though.

The game was a great example of why the CFL is so awesome. Anything can happen!

This is a big part of the win. After the Lion win in WPG I was pissed off. They can in here and beat us up at home. That should never happen. Yesterday the whole team played a physical game, including the recievers (for the first time this year). The team went out there and took it to the Stamps. There was no way they were going to go to 0-5.

Anyone looking at the Bombers record, and treating them as such are morons. They have as much talent as any team in the league (although alot of that talent is injured, pulled , or just not showing). This was a classic example of how Bomber fans knew they could play, minus the lackluster play of Roberts. This team is not out.

Speaking of the noise it reminded me of a game about 10 years ago…We were having a really bad season, winless in forever, down by alot, Troy Kopp comes in in the 4th quater and puts together 4 TD’s to pull out a win! The place was deafening. It’s amazing how loud it can get there when people bang on those benches!

...gee RLR, I don't recall saying anything about the BC/WPG games...but why let facts get in the way when acting classless...looks good on you....

I didn’t realy notice the difference in depth of the throws as far as play calls, Kevin just wasn’t getting the protection to put the ball deep the way Dinnwiddie did tonight.
One thing I do notice though is that even though everyone seems to criticize Ryan’s armstrength, he seems to put up a super easy ball to catch. The guy’s accuracy is spot on and there just seems to be a quality to the spin rate of the pass that it glues right to the hands of the receiver,

....you don't have to have a rifle for an arm to be successful.....accuracy is the name of the game....what good is throwing bombs that sail through the end-zone...Ryan Dinwiddie is a smart qb....he's learned the game very well....you put the ball in the best place a receiver can catch it and the defender can't...If you watched Glenn closely that's exactly what he didn't do...This is only one game....BUT if this kid can keep up the type of play he showed against the stamps...the Bombers will be a team you shouldn't take lightly...just ask the stamps... :wink:

That was one whale of a game.

From an entertainment standpoint this 2008 season is absolutely trememdous.

Big congrats to both teams for putting on such a great show.

edit off topic

Ah, RLR...never misses an opportunity to take the low road...:roll:

edit off topic

I don't care if it's your birthday...you're still being classless...the only other person on this forum who bragged up his birthday was KK, but hey, if you're comfortable in that company, go hard...

edit off topic

Hey, as far as I know, this is still about the Bombers and Stamps...enough of beefing up BC and sharing links to their locker-room celebrations on this thread...wanna be a braggart about the Lions? Go somewhere else.