Stampeders seeing psychologists because of Rider fear factor

:cowboy: :rockin:

C.P.- Coach John Hufnagel has ordered many Stampeder players to see registered psychologists due to his fear that Saskatchewan players and fans have gotten into the heads of many Stampeder players. Many Stamps cannot reconcile there being more Rider fans at McMahon than STamps fans. Furthermore, Hufnagel claims he can see the fear in the eyes of many of his charges and wants science to resolve the issue quickly prior to the Western final hence the push towards registered pychologists. :twisted: :twisted: :cowboy: :wink:

Riders Rule
Stamps Drool

Maybe 3downhound should follow suit after all the trash talk prior to the Rider Lion game. His worst nightmare just came true.

If the Riders play as poorly as they did in Mosaic on Sunday ... They won't make it past Calgary ... If they play well, it should be a good game.

I'll be in my seat regardless of the weather, cheering on the best team in the league ... The Stampders! :rockin:

:cowboy:

Poorly? our offense put up over 400 yards and Durant had an 81 percent completion percentage. The defense didn't have their best outing but they made the plays when it counted. Sounds like someone didnt watch the game or is having a slipped memory and requires a psychologist.

" Many Stamps cannot reconcile there being more Rider fans at McMahon than Stamps fans."

Given that the Stamps fans have been soaring like eagles of late the answer to that is simple enough turkeybend2 and the Stamps players don't need to get psycho therapy to resolve the problem. The players just need to have each Stamps fan who is surrounded by green to wear this:

http://www.erinmcintyredesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/shirt_turkeys.png

:thup: :roll: :wink: :oops:

Good one beaglehound. And I thought Turkeys could fly!!!! 8)

Rider Pride Nation Wide

Oh they can fly Turkeybend2….they just cannot seem to soar. :wink:

SO? Is the WEST FINAL sold out yet???

Awesome Pic there Beagle :thup: :thup: You keep that up and you'll be giving me a run for my money in the "pic" department :lol: :lol: I also printed up some pics of shirts and towels today as well on another thread....but unfortunately it seems some people didn't like their early Christmas gifts I gave them!!!! :lol: :lol: Sorry about your Lions,was a good game :thup: could've easily went either way....oh well so much for both our Jungle Cup predictions,but Hey if you feel so inclined....You can always jump ship and help me cheer on my Ti-Cats :smiley: :slight_smile: :rockin:

Bobo… if the Ti-Cats make it to the Grey Cup I will be cheering them on for sure. :thup: No doubt about it. At the present time if I were a Ti-Cats fan I'd be concerned about Burris. I thought he was really off in that Semi-Final for most of the game. He's better get his game together or Ray will eat him alive.

Hank will be alright!!!! He shone when he needed on that crucial last 97yd drive,I agree with you though that was NOT one of Hanks better performances up to that point in the game.In his defense though,the weather and wind was horrific all day in these parts,and played havoc with both the passing game as well as the kicking game,besides if need be we can always put in our "not so secret weapon anymore" the two headed monster called LeFevour/Masoli. I'm sure that Austin and Condell are going to input a few more wrinkles and packages involving these two and the wild-cat formation to keep the Nuts off guard.In addition with the game being played indoors,there will be ideal,purrrrfect game time conditions.Im honestly not to worried about playing these guys IMO over-rated and over-hyped.Me and my one son were at the Rogers for the season opener,and believe me we were a dropped Gable screen pass from winning that game,in the other game played there this year the Cats defeated the Nuts 33-19 by 2 T.D.'s. The Nuts maybe defending Cup Champs,but that was last year.....this year they are posers and trust me the Cats will soon turn them from Champs to Chumps come Sunday!!!!! GO CATS GO!!!!!! GREY CUP 2013 WOO-HOOOO!!!!!

Toronto will win the East.
Saskatchewan will win the West.

Torontonians will have to pay an import tax to enter the province of Saskatchewan to attend the Grey Cup because they come from a different universe they call the centre.
Saskatchewan will come out in short sleeves and whup the Argos to win the Grey Cup at home. Woot, Woot , sorry I mean GOB BLE GOBBLE!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :twisted: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE

LOL!!!!! If the unthinkable happens and the Cats lose to the Nuts on Sunday....trust me turkey2....Bobo will be cheering for either your Riders are the Stamps to win it all !!!!!!! Good Luck to you and your Riders on Sunday!!!! :rockin: :cowboy:

Toronto Version of map of Canada!!!

http://oilersnation.com/uploads/Image/tumblr_lgbgpkrEcT1qdhcmfo1_500.jpg

So RIDER FANS? Have you helped to sell out the Western final yet? :wink:

Saskatchewan politicians want to rename province to 'something shorter'

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/thisisthat/news/2012/09/19/saskatchewan-politicians-attempt-to-rename-province-to-something-shorter/]http://www.cbc.ca/thisisthat/news/2012/ ... g-shorter/[/url]
Earlier this week an e-mail authored by Saskatchewan M.L.A. Lyle Hansen was leaked to the web revealing that the Government of Saskatchewan has given serious thought to renaming the province. The document gave reference to a special committee that has been formed to focus on this task and even contained photo evidence of names currently being considered (which can be seen below) for the province such as "Sasker" and "Prairieland." This morning Peter Oldring spoke with Mr. Hansen to learn more about this potential name change.