STAMPEDERS@LIONS!

How about you kiss my @------...

Lionback :arrow: we will find a way to win against Calgary. Thats what we do and thats why we are undefeated...Winning teams ALWAYS find a way to win. Im pretty sure Wally knows that we are not going anywhere if we play like our last few games. And yes, I do believe we will lose a game or two but you never know...the is cfl. But NO!! I dont want us to lose against Calgary. I would rather lose to winnepeg or hamilton but not to calgary(or toronto :wink: ). Just NOOO!!!
We will previal against the stinkin horses :twisted: !

..ok im getting emotional here...blame edmonton who influenced me to dislike calgary :stuck_out_tongue:

…Eskylo is a stamp fan…

ree

If i didnt know better I'd say youre fricken nervous. Sure sounds it:

"But NO!! I dont want us to lose against Calgary. I would rather lose to winnepeg or hamilton but not to calgary(or toronto Wink ). Just NOOO!!! "

Were coming, and weve got some debts to settle. The ref isnt going to
save your sorry @sses this yr.

Ree is excited. I've never seen anyone that excited out here on the wet coast.

I wish we had a retractable roof. That dome is going to be hot on Friday. Sunshining all week!

.........Sporty you drive safe now, don't get behind ree as I think he is having a tough time thinking and typing at the same time let alone using his available skills for driving........and make sure to give Gwennyth a little pinch from me when you're hip-hoppin it up at the Crush after the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

I think the Lions will be taking this game very seriously considering how their games with the Stamps went last year. That plus the Burris factor. Should be a tough game.

The two keys that may be a problem for the Lions are Reynolds and the mobility of Burris.

Just making a valid point, not an excuse. Ppl wouldnt be saying Calgary was that good if the Riders didnt have injuries. BC is not injured at all and they are better than SK, so I was meaning that they should have no problem.
GET IT!

Why would I be nervous? The only @$$ that will be sorry is yours! :wink:

:P ...Who said Im a he?

..........pardon me ma'am but I done made a bad assumption.........

R&W, thanks for the encouragement, But I won't won't be anywhere near the "Crush". I'll have a wife, son, and Grandkid to get home.

As long as we don’t lose to the Argos, I’m all good. Considering we already beat them twice already, I will be wearing my Lions’ jersey in TO when I’m there in a few weeks and I’m pretty sure I’ll hear people yellin “Who won the Grey Cup and The CFL sucks!” but I don’t care. It’s a new year and I love the CFL

do people realy yell "the CFL sucks" in TO?

They sure do...to be cool, you have to say I only watch the NFL when your bumbing nickels on Young street....You still here peaple frm TO saying they
should have a NFL team....

Thats see it was six starters, then seven starters and now eight it tells me you are looking for excuses why your team got its ass kicked move on little boy.

--Wow, a Riders fan hoping Calgary loses badly. Im shocked...

Yeah and all the excuses with it as well :roll:

Anyway. I feel confident that the Stampeders can get it done against the Lions. However, I am not getting my hopes up, the Lions have a very good team. Calgary's defense played very well against the Lions last season, I believe if we had an offense last year we could of atleast beaten them once.

But we have the same defence this season, and our offense has improved and is still improving. It should be one heck of a game.

--Are you serious??? Man, and people from there WONDER why the rest of the country hates them so much. If theres a city out there with a bigger hard-on for America, I'd like to see it.

B.C Lions 35
Calgary Stampeders 28