Stampeders from last to second this year not bad!

Hey as a Stampeder fan I am a happy camper. From last a year ago to second in the western conference. A good team you bet and a lot to look forward to next year. With most of the core group signed long term they should be even better for next year.

Good luck to the Eskies I now become a back seat fan through the play offs.

Yes, you had a great turnaround season. Congrats to the Stamps on a great rebuild job. They could have won yesterday but self destructed in a few areas. I would think the biggest concern is whether they will hold on to their coaches because of the firings in other franchises. That has been their biggest strength this year in my opinion.

CALGARY FANS , have nothing to feel bad about.

It is really hard to beat the same team in back to back , games.

Things are looking very good for next year!

Good for you guys red...I was cheering you on yesterday . You shoulda won except , that little problem some of your guys had holding onto the ball.
Now we can look forward to next week and cheer on the Lions!

I feel like a Rider Prider with all the "next year" talk I've been talking the last few years. :slight_smile: Nonetheless.. they gave me a lot to be happy about this year, they beat our arch-nemesis Riders and Esks in 4 out of 6 contests.. too bad one of the two losses had to be a playoff game. Still an awful long way to come from last year.. just wait till the team makes some good adjustments in the off season and comes back a tighter unit than ever next year! NEXT YEAR!!

Calgary did a thousand times better this year than last, not they got to keep what worked for them this season, reload, and do better in 2006.

I knew Calgary would be better with Higgins and a good ownership.

Stampeder fans deserve better than the crap they've put up with for the last few years.

if only more people came to the game yesterday, what on earth was the good people of Calgary thinking?

I'd like to congratulate the Stampeders on very exciting season. I know losing to the Esks comes as a disapointment, but just think of how you felt during the Feterik era. You guys would have paid to get a chance to lose angainst the Esks in a home playoff game! lol..

Looking at how fast you team progressed in one year, it would be very plausible that you represent the West in Winnipeg next November.

Cheers to you and your great fans.

I'd rather have Winnipeg represent the West, but Calgary is the next best team in the West (for me) to do it, and they have a better chance to do it then Winnipeg does after our "rebuilding" season.

Absolutely. Good work in Cowtown. Higgens definitely gave the Stamps the onfield respectability that was lost due to the last ownershtick. Signing Burris/Copeland definitely showed the commitment of new owners and the resolve of the GM. But still it begs the question....

When Ottawa got rid of their office of coaches, "Why did they not get Matt Dunigan on the Payroll?" Think of it Gliebermann... your son could be the starting QB!!!!!! Don't you think that would be better than him showing his a$$ for a handful of beads or whatever your promo was out there? No. OK. Just sign Jenkins then. "Dude, is that Ric Flair on the sidelines? DUDE! I'm comin' back next game! Hey Nature Boy say 'woooo!' So awesome!" That is money, Gliebies!

Heads up high, Calgary. The West continues to dominate.

........the Stamps new Owners wanted to bring the club back to a respectable level........the only goal they vocalized this year........I'd say they did just that and I for one will be renewing the old seasons tickets as soon as they come out........there will be lessons learned in the loss to Edmonton and hopefully they lead to a longer run next year.......good luck to the remaining clubs vying for CFL supremacy.......there is still two weeks of exciting football ahead of us.........

There is no doubt about it, you guys are a good football team. Next year you could be great. Very nice turnaround, from last year. I would have been ok if you made a little less of a turnarond, but hey, The football gods were good to you. Good luck next year, I can't wait.

"When Ottawa got rid of their office of coaches, "Why did they not get Matt Dunigan on the Payroll?" Think of it Gliebermann... your son could be the starting QB!!!!!! Don't you think that would be better than him showing his a$$ for a handful of beads or whatever your promo was out there? No. OK. Just sign Jenkins then. "Dude, is that Ric Flair on the sidelines? DUDE! I'm comin' back next game! Hey Nature Boy say 'woooo!' So awesome!" That is money, Gliebies!"

Dunigan next coaching job will be with Winnipeg, however, he is a great repetitive of the American and/or foreniers CFL community on TSN, and I for one, would like for a legend like him to keep his TSN job.

Walby, on they over hand, I want back as a coach with the BBs.

I would like to thank every cfl fan that has posted on this thread. Not that any Stamp fan needed condolences as redandwhite put it the new ownerships first goal is to bring back the franchise to respectablity. Again had we moved on further that would have been gravy for the turkey we just surved up sorry had to say it. But the Stamps organization, players and coaches have met their goals this year. Not many people picked the Stamps for second this year and well they did it. To the Rider fans I have been very hard on I would like each and every team to have successes and as a CFL fan it is frustrating for you guys to have to wait year after year. To the Eskie fans it is funny but you guys are like a big brother someone attacks the Stamps you are there but when it is time to share the brothers fight good on you guys. BC Lion fans were do you start pennw and sportsmen if there were only more of you. Next week is for bragging rights for the west bring it up a notch. Lat but least the Bombers basement my friends been there and now rebuilding with the right people. I have said time and again upper management is the problem in Winnipeg until fans and the board figure that out do not figure there will be quick improvement. Who ever coaches there will have it tough and will be again another fall guy for stuipid moves from above. In four years that the Stamps had the clown leadership at the top we learned as fans that success starts at the top you guys piggy and pappa! You will learn but the hard way. KK you will just learn my friend.
Anyway I have got to get into further training and I will pop in once in a while to see how things go take care to all.

Thanks redandwhite, eskylo, JM02,
Supertoe, pennw, piggy, Yeast, firstand ten, roughyfan, esk123, ro1313, xgamer. eskjebus, bigdave, Drummond god, Billy Soup, and who can forget Moses (sometimes) but you guys are great cfl fans.

What about KK he should be mentioned as well! Hang in there guys and have fun!
take care

I apeaseate that, thanks RW2005

I don't like how some people call me "KK" put one more in there and we have got trourble.

Just call me "Kucha", all my friends off this site do anyway.