Stadium Maintenance needs a hand...

...if you have a truck and a shovel the McMahon stadium maintenance manager is asking if you could swing by the facility today and give him a hand clearing away some of the manure left by the team along the west sideline...there is simply to much for him to do it alone...Thanks!! :smiley:

I wouldn't be to worried there RedWhite. Just makes Oct.17 at Taylor field that much more of a treat, as that has a better chance now of determining where the West final will be. As for who will play that game, I think it's a pretty safe bet that it will be a repeat of last year. Then, whoever gets hot for 3 hours in mid November will be on their way to the show.

Both the RIders and the Stamps have amazing home records, but BC just showed that it’s possible for any team to come in and pick up a road victory. I would still put my money on a Riders-Stamps Western Final but I wouldn’t write off Winnipeg or BC coming in to Mosaic/McMahon and pulling out a victory in the West Semis.

Well, if they do that they will probably lose by default, since the West semi will be at McMahon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Season ain't over yet! So the stamps could very well still host the west final